ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 154
« First < 54104144150151152153154
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 05:32 PM 07-01-2008
Haven't thought about this in a while and I'm sure we've been certain that this type of girl doesn't exist, but one of the Korean lady's, Melissa; she would start fooling around in my pants while I was sleeping. There were many nights I would wake up to her blowing/riding me.
At the time I felt violated... That didn't last long. That shit was ****ing great.
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 05:38 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Strangely, that's how my (non-Korean) wife is...when she wants to. No need for foreplay - just get right to it. It's getting the frequency up that's the challenge.
May be time to mix/spice things up a bit.

May be time for a passion party. I have a friend girl that does them for a living. They can be a lot of fun.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 06:15 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
Haven't thought about this in a while and I'm sure we've been certain that this type of girl doesn't exist, but one of the Korean lady's, Melissa; she would start fooling around in my pants while I was sleeping. There were many nights I would wake up to her blowing/riding me.
At the time I felt violated... That didn't last long. That shit was ****ing great.
Melissa = your cat
[Reply]
DaFace 06:37 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
May be time to mix/spice things up a bit.

May be time for a passion party. I have a friend girl that does them for a living. They can be a lot of fun.
Ha, I don't think we're to that point YET. :-) Just a challenge to keep things interesting enough now that "married life" is setting in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:21 PM 07-01-2008
Holy shit, beach tribe is dating a ****ing model. Hot hot hot!
[Reply]
88TG88 07:47 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
Melissa = your cat
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 08:25 PM 07-01-2008
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
Melissa = your cat
:-)

Even if I were on the outside, your attempt at a joke falls premature.

You've made 2 idiots laugh.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:44 PM 07-01-2008
This makes me want to resurrect my "went to Idaho, met a FOX" thread....
[Reply]
BWillie 01:52 AM 07-02-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
I would show my bike or car...BUT most of you guys who have been hating on me wont even post a pic of your girl or what you look like so I guess I win there.
You know I don't really see why you have to come in here and try to make yourself feel better than everybody else. You can pull tail, you are young, you have some money, you have a nice bike that attracts chicks. So what? Why do you feel that you need to brag about this to everybody? Are you really that insecure? You must have some problem with your own self worth and the relationship you have with your own identity otherwise you wouldn't try to come in here and belittle with this BS. This would be like when I bring a hot chick home from the bar, and then calling my grandpa and being like haha you loser you are having sex with a 67 year old woman.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:19 AM 07-05-2008
Beach Tribe's chick blows away Oompa Loompa's 'girl'
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:23 PM 07-08-2008
Anyone seen my rubber monkey?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 10:32 PM 07-11-2008
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its time to end this. You've been exposed, gaylord.

Ouch
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:32 AM 08-29-2008
wait. Does he have an "innie" or an "outie?"

I HAVE TO KNOW!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 10:16 AM 11-02-2009
pretty messed up dude.... but yeah he did deserve it.... :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:38 AM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Haha people are too chicken $ hit to put pics of their girls online.:-)
Looks like I win there.

And I highly doubt I will post pics of my bike online. I will give you a hint...its a new Yamaha.:-)
Come back brah......this place needs you.
[Reply]
Page 154 of 154
« First < 54104144150151152153154
Up