ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steven Nelson might play on Monday night.
BossChief 02:11 PM 10-23-2017
Per Andy Reid a few minutes ago
[Reply]
TLO 04:19 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Any news on Tamba?
You're the Twitter master!! Find that info penbrook, FIND IT!!!
[Reply]
thabear04 04:22 PM 10-23-2017
I thought he can practice but not play yet until after week 8.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:24 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I thought he can practice but not play yet until after week 8.
Nick Jacobs said he couldn’t come back till week 10 at the earliest. I’m glad to see he’s spreading Fake News
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:29 PM 10-23-2017
DeMarcus Robinson looks really good. Why anyone would want a receiver who bitches even in victory is beyond me.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:44 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
DeMarcus Robinson looks really good. Why anyone would want a receiver who bitches even in victory is beyond me.
Bryant is a I want the ball type of guy same with AB. I hate the Steelers. You don’t here Tyreek or Kelce saying give me the ball. You don’t here anyone saying that. Oh and Tyreek is #5 in rec yards after week 7. He truly is a #1 WR
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 PM 10-23-2017
Let the Steelers deal with that headache. The last thing you should be doing after missing an ENTIRE fucking season due to substance abuse is crying for the ball.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:49 PM 10-23-2017
I have read multiple places that Nelson could not possibly return due to NFL rules before the Dallas game. He has to serve the 8 week minimum before he can return to the teams roster although he can practice before then.
I think Reid got his info wrong. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to get Nelson back sooner.
[Reply]
penbrook 05:51 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I have read multiple places that Nelson could not possibly return due to NFL rules before the Dallas game. He has to serve the 8 week minimum before he can return to the teams roster although he can practice before then.
I think Reid got his info wrong. Don't get me wrong it would be nice to get Nelson back sooner.
BJ Kissel said he’s eligible to return Monday night
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:13 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Let the Steelers deal with that headache. The last thing you should be doing after missing an ENTIRE ****ing season due to substance abuse is crying for the ball.
Yikes, didn't even know that before giving an unequivocal NO on the issue... it now becomes NO
[Reply]
Iconic 06:16 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
We got lucky the dates happen to fall in place perfectly.
Date he was put on injured reserve: Sept. 3.
Date of the Broncos game: Oct. 29.

Exactly 8 weeks.

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2017/...-8-vs-broncos/
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:22 PM 10-23-2017
Bryant is a I want the ball type of guy same with AB. I hate the Steelers. You don’t here Tyreek or Kelce saying give me the ball. You don’t here anyone saying that. Oh and Tyreek is #5 in rec yards after week 7. He truly is a #1 WR
Come on man. Once is a mistake. Twice is a clear sign you’re just stupid.
[Reply]
ct 06:48 PM 10-23-2017
can cj chiller tackle? or cover? keep him and cut gaines instead
[Reply]
All In 07:08 PM 10-23-2017
Ok so Nelson comes back. Do you think it will make that much of a difference when the secondary isnt playing well as a whole? All 6 dbs looked bad on Thursday. Gaines had to cover the entire middle field side to side with no help. Peters has given up 9 tds so far. Mitchell is getting burned. Parker is grabbing receivers and Sorenson is missing tackles. Houston is dropped into coverage without anyone around for 20 yards!!!This tells me that Sutton is the problem. They are in man too much and are not disrupting the receiver off the line of scrimmage. I hope you are right about Nelson to save the season but i wouldnt bank on it with these schemes.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:14 PM 10-23-2017
Any news on Tamba?
Dude what are you doing? First you derail the thread and make it about Bryant and then you make it about tamba. How is this the thread for a tamba question?
[Reply]
penbrook 08:18 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Dude what are you doing? First you derail the thread and make it about Bryant and then you make it about tamba. How is this the thread for a tamba question?
Because Nelson and Tamba were both out and Reid said earlier this week we were getting reinforcements back. Just wanted to know
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up