< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open as 7 point favorites the Broncos
TLO 06:57 PM 10-22-2017
Discuss
[Reply]
TEX 08:43 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I hate the Broncos.

So I'm in Vegas this weekend and sitting at the Sportbook at the Mirage and figure why not do a little late game three team parlay Cowboys -5.5, Steelers -5.5, Broncos +1.5

I mean the Broncos are coming off a bad loss.
Playing in SD is like a home game for the road opponent, right.

Well Fu@k

They suck and are pretenders. We will clean their clock.

We "should" do that, but the KC _efense will be a factor...:-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:44 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Only 7?

I'm surprised it's that low based on Donko's last 2 games.

Take that money to the bank . . . . . .
If the Chiefs had any kind of a defense, it would be more. :-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:29 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Only 7?

I'm surprised it's that low based on Donko's last 2 games.

Take that money to the bank . . . . . .
First rule of gambling.....never underestimate Vegas.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:47 AM 10-23-2017
Dont mess around with spreads more than 5. Bad gambling practice.
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 11:23 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, I’m the only guy that’s ever been pissed off due the outcome of a game that was as poorly officiated as Thursday’s game in CP history.

Also, obsess much?
There have been more important loses but I was never as pissed as I was then .Just swearing at the tv. I've been devastated by loses but never madder.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:59 AM 10-23-2017
Sutton will make Denver's offense look good because he will still play prevent defense. Sieman will be back to his Pro Bowl self soon.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:13 PM 10-23-2017
The Donkey's can't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the bottom.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:15 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sutton will make Denver's offense look good because he will still play prevent defense. Sieman will be back to his Pro Bowl self soon.
That's the glimmer of hope...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:23 PM 10-23-2017
To quote Han Solo:

I've got a bad feeling about this...

I'm fairly new here however I'm not new to the seemingly infinite ways that the Chiefs manage to lose games. I am also not buying into the conspiracy theory that the NFL has it out for the Chiefs however, I will qualify that by saying the loss in the playoffs against Pit and the last loss against Oak add some fuel to the fire that the Chiefs will not get the calls until they have that guy at quarterback.

Hope I am wrong and they stomp the cap cheating, Vaseline smearing, cheap shotting Donkeys so bad that they have to buy new uniforms because the footprints won't come out.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:27 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
To quote Han Solo:

I'm fairly new here however I'm not new to the seemingly infinite ways that the Chiefs manage to lose games. I am also not buying into the conspiracy theory that the NFL has it out for the Chiefs however, I will qualify that by saying the loss in the playoffs against Pit and the last loss against Oak add some fuel to the fire that the Chiefs will not get the calls until they have that guy at quarterback.

Hope I am wrong and they stomp the cap cheating, Vaseline smearing, cheap shotting Donkeys so bad that they have to buy new uniforms because the footprints won't come out.
We'll be fine.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:31 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
To quote Han Solo:

That would be awesome if Denver found a way to beat KC this week, and although anything can happen... I wouldn't bank on it.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:33 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

That would be awesome if Denver found a way to beat KC this week, and although anything can happen... I wouldn't bank on it.
Trev can't just chuck balls at Phillip Gaines' face for 400 yards???
[Reply]
FringeNC 01:03 PM 10-23-2017
Chiefs D will look completely different. Sutton's schemes generally look good against suspect offensive lines. But it won't mean the D has turned the corner...
[Reply]
chiefforlife 02:10 PM 10-23-2017
I have to agree with Dane, I havent seen officiating that bad since last years Raider game in Mexico. Although our playoff game was bad, the two worst ive seen was Thursday and last years Mexico game. NO WAY to defend those two games. Oddly both were Raiders wins.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:19 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Von Miller: “We’re in a really tough spot. We play the best team in the National Football League next week.”

https://twitter.com/nickijhabvala/st...52392393068546
There are what 3 5-2 teams in the AFC alone. 1 5-1 team in the NFC with 2 other 5-2 teams. It is a down year for the NFL, guessing Pats and Stillers rise to the top like they tend to do every year.

That said I think 7 is low, you guys should be a 10-14 point favorite.

Broncos don't have a QB on the roster who should start. They will find a way to lose the game in all 3 phases because their HC is still figuring out how the Bye works. I would be happy just to see the O score a TD or even not miss a FG this week but we all know it is going to be a onesided affair with reek abusing the D, fake Gronk scoring on shovel passes and Peters ball hawking at least one pick 6.

The funny part is that no matter which team wins there will be a team in the AFC on a 3 game losing streak. I know it will be the Broncos but I hold out hope in an any given Sunday league. Just don't think it will be this Sunday, or Monday I guess.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up