Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open as 7 point favorites the Broncos
TLO 06:57 PM 10-22-2017
Discuss
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:14 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Well, well, well. It looks like somebody decided to stop being a huge vagina and is back to caring about the Chiefs.
:-)

So, you have proof that I haven’t cancelled Direct TV or that I’ve watched football today or that I’ll watch next Monday?

FWIW, it’ll cost me more to cancel DTV and go with Spectrum than if I stay with DTV.

That’s the rub I’m dealing with.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:15 PM 10-22-2017
Well, well, well. It looks like somebody decided to stop being a huge vagina and is back to caring about the Chiefs.
It's an emotional game. Fans, especially hardcore ones like myself and Dane, say and do things they normally wouldn't during games we all know this.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:17 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

So, you have proof that I haven’t cancelled Direct TV or that I’ve watched football today or that I’ll watch next Monday?
“See ya’ ChiefsPlanet”

I guess you really didn’t mean that. Also, I’d bet $1,000 you haven’t cancelled DirecTV.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:18 PM 10-22-2017
Dane "left" again? Link me that shit! Game thread?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:19 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
It's an emotional game. Fans, especially hardcore ones like myself and Dane, say and do things they normally wouldn't during games we all know this.
How many people post they are leaving CP and cancelling their cable provider after a game? I’ll give you a hint. The number is between 1 and 1.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:19 PM 10-22-2017
“See ya’ ChiefsPlanet”

I guess you really didn’t mean that. Also, I’d bet $1,000 you haven’t cancelled DirecTV.
I spent 2 hours on Friday with Spectrum. The best deal I can get today will cost me $35 more dollars than I’m paying for DTV, even though I received Sunday Ticket for free this year.

Once my $45 dollar discount per month ends in February with DTV, I’ll likely switch to Spectrum. At least I’ll have access to the Dodgers and Lakers.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:20 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
Dane "left" again? Link me that shit! Game thread?
Quoted in post #15. It’s in the official game thread from Thursday.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 08:21 PM 10-22-2017
Quoted in post #15. It’s in the official game thread from Thursday.
Thanks
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:22 PM 10-22-2017
How many people post they are leaving CP and cancelling their cable provider after a game? I’ll give you a hint. The number is between 1 and 1.
lol.. Well Dane is a bit of a psychopath so there's that..

[Reply]
TLO 08:22 PM 10-22-2017
Well this thread is about to go off the tracks!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:22 PM 10-22-2017
Yeah, I’m the only guy that’s ever been pissed off due the outcome of a game that was as poorly officiated as Thursday’s game in CP history.

Also, obsess much?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:24 PM 10-22-2017
I spent 2 hours on Friday with Spectrum. The best deal I can get today will cost me $35 more dollars than I’m paying for DTV, even though I received Sunday Ticket for free this year.

Once my $45 dollar discount per month ends in February with DTV, I’ll likely switch to Spectrum. At least I’ll have access to the Dodgers and Lakers.
OK, whatever you say man. I’ll stop busting your chops about your emotional and irrational outburst after the game. I’m actually glad you didn’t leave CP. This place is actually better with you around.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:26 PM 10-22-2017
Yeah, I’m the only guy that’s ever been pissed off due the outcome of a game that was as poorly officiated as Thursday’s game in CP history.

Also, obsess much?
Being pissed off and posting you’re leaving CP are two different things, but as I said I’ll leave it alone.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:28 PM 10-22-2017
OK, whatever you say man. I’ll stop busting your chops about your emotional and irrational outburst after the game. I’m actually glad you didn’t leave CP. This place is actually better with you around.
I don’t really care about you giving me shit but it’s absolutely true that I spent 2 hours Friday with Spectrum about the switch.

If it made sense financially right now, I’d have done it. FWIW, one of my best friends out here is also a Chiefs fan as well and as of November 1st, he’s moving to Spectrum and cancelled DTV and the Ticket. He had to pull the anthem card to not get charged.

I’m not the only person disappointed with the NFL and especially, the officiating.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:31 PM 10-22-2017
Being pissed off and posting you’re leaving CP are two different things, but as I said I’ll leave it alone.
Well, it wasn’t really about “leaving CP”, especially since I posted later that night and the next morning, it was about being so pissed about the officiating that I felt helpless.

I’ve never seen such blatant OPI not called and coupled with the Jets having a TD taken away last weekend for no apparent reason, the NFL is resembling the WWE more and more each week.

It’s maddening at times.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up