< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Sutton needs to watch this Denver /LAC game
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:02 PM 10-22-2017
And see how to rush the passer and stop the run
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:40 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Your pass rusher is fine.

He's just busy covering WR's 30 yards downfield.

Sincerely,

Antonio Brown
Remember when that happened? And we had Berry on the field? And it was the FUCKING PLAYOFFS?
[Reply]
bevischief 06:54 AM 10-23-2017
I don't think he can see. Old age caught up too him.
[Reply]
wazu 06:56 AM 10-23-2017
We’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:51 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
"Have a Werther's Original and watch me drop a $100 mill pass rusher into coverage." - Bob Sutton
:-)
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:44 AM 10-23-2017
He’ll watch the tape after he watches all 80 DVR’d reruns of Diagnosis Murder with Dick Curl and not a moment sooner.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:38 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I assumed that was a given last Thursday, too, tho.
Bob is a gentleman, he will not blitz a qb with a broken back.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 09:44 AM 10-23-2017
I'm not sure heavy blitzing would be a great strategy when you have complete liabilities in the secondary.

I'd be terrified to blitz with Phillip Gaines on the field. They can just lob it at him and rely on his incomparably bad ball skills to blow it. Don't worry about coverage. Gaines LOOKS like he's covering them, but once the ball is in the air the guy is lost. Mitchell is mediocre at best. He's leading the team in solo tackles for a reason. He gives up everything in front of him. Sorenson can't tackle. Murray still takes bad angles frequently.

Smart teams spend as much time focusing on how to exploit bad players as they do how to mitigate the great ones. KC has weaknesses that can be easily exploited, and they have names. There's a reason Sutton is going heavy on sub packages with extra DB's and not blitzing. Kc can't cover 3 WR's for 3 seconds with 7 DB's.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:33 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I'm not sure heavy blitzing would be a great strategy when you have complete liabilities in the secondary.

I'd be terrified to blitz with Phillip Gaines on the field. They can just lob it at him and rely on his incomparably bad ball skills to blow it. Don't worry about coverage. Gaines LOOKS like he's covering them, but once the ball is in the air the guy is lost. Mitchell is mediocre at best. He's leading the team in solo tackles for a reason. He gives up everything in front of him. Sorenson can't tackle. Murray still takes bad angles frequently.

Smart teams spend as much time focusing on how to exploit bad players as they do how to mitigate the great ones. KC has weaknesses that can be easily exploited, and they have names. There's a reason Sutton is going heavy on sub packages with extra DB's and not blitzing. Kc can't cover 3 WR's for 3 seconds with 7 DB's.
3 seconds? QBs are getting more than that with Sutton's 3 man rush. Total idiocy to have Houston dropping in coverage as much as he does. Put pressure on the qb. It's a proven stategy in the NFL.
[Reply]
BoneKrusher 10:48 AM 10-23-2017
The Raiders just got another untimed down.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:54 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher:
The Raiders just got another untimed down.

That game was so Hermesque.

I just LOL’d at the end and said “because Chuuefs!”

Still not mad at that game.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:51 AM 10-23-2017
Sutton must have the personnel to rush 4 and play man-to-man on the outside or he doesn't know what to do.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:03 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That game was so Hermesque.

I just LOL’d at the end and said “because Chuuefs!”

Still not mad at that game.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:28 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Sutton must have the personnel to rush 4 and play man-to-man on the outside or he doesn't know what to do.

Yeah Bosa & Ingram aren't on the Chiefs even though Sutton would probably drop them into coverage.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:32 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Yeah Bosa & Ingram aren't on the Chiefs even though Sutton would probably drop them into coverage.
Do you think Sutton would load it on a 3rd string tackle if given the chance?
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 12:32 AM 10-24-2017
Watching this game won't do Bob Sutton a god damned thing unless he can borrow Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram from LAC, or Von Miller, Talib and Harris from DEN, period.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up