Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official KU vs MU Hurricane Relief Exhibition Game****
CoMoChief 01:43 PM 10-22-2017
Anyone buying the ppv?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:53 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Mizzou played six Freshman and lost by six points in a scrimmage that doesn't count for either team. $2 mill was raised for Hurricane Relief. Good day all around.
Mpj didn’t play especially well. Tillmon did, though.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 07:17 PM 10-22-2017
I fucking loved the game and would love to play MU on the regular. I get why hey don't, but that was super enjoyable.

Maybe after MU gets tired of being the SEC's bitch they'll come back to be ours again.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:43 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Fun game to watch. Both teams played pretty sloppy, but both also showed some talent. Would love to see the stats.

[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:50 PM 10-22-2017
They do need to make this an annual non-conf reg season game. Make it in Jan after classes resume session from winter break.

Have it alternate the 3 sites each year..Paige Center, AFH, Sprint Center.
[Reply]
Only158 08:16 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
They do need to make this an annual non-conf reg season game. Make it in Jan after classes resume session from winter break.

Have it alternate the 3 sites each year..Paige Center, AFH, Sprint Center.
PAIGE CENTER!!!!!!!!! That was funny!

Lifelong KU fan. Loved the game today. Great cause and although the feed was "choppy" I enjoyed it. Unlike most KU fans I got why they left. Being another shine boy for Daddy Warbucks in Austin sucks. Especially when at the time Mizzery was schooling the Horns in every sport including co-ed Monopoly. Also think Coach Self was a tad snooty then and today. Good news...you cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. The next game will be easier to schedule.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:28 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
Why?!?!

All the fans want it. The only one eh I doesn't is the ego ass Bill Self. No respect for a guy who cheTed in his rife with a married woman and got her pregnant. Interesting how the press keeps that quiet
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:28 PM 10-22-2017
I see Graham had a nice stat line - anyone that watch, how did he play?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:28 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Only158:
PAIGE CENTER!!!!!!!!! That was funny!

Lifelong KU fan. Loved the game today. Great cause and although the feed was "choppy" I enjoyed it. Unlike most KU fans I got why they left. Being another shine boy for Daddy Warbucks in Austin sucks. Especially when at the time Mizzery was schooling the Horns in every sport including co-ed Monopoly. Also think Coach Self was a tad snooty then and today. Good news...you cant put the toothpaste back in the tube. The next game will be easier to schedule.
I don’t blame ku fan (or Mizzou Fan) for not wanting this game for the past 3 years. Now, it makes sense. Hopefully, Mizzou can continue to stay relevant.
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:07 PM 10-22-2017
Most KU fans don’t want to play this game again. More importantly, coach Self doesn’t want to. The game will be played again, if, and only if , Self/KU want it. Self did a brilliant job of turning the MU frothing fan base into big charity dollars. He has MU on a string like a puppet, and they don’t even seem to realize it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:09 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Most KU fans don’t want to play this game again. More importantly, coach Self doesn’t want to. The game will be played again, if, and only if , Self/KU want it. Self did a brilliant job of turning the MU frothing fan base into big charity dollars. He has MU on a string like a puppet, and they don’t even seem to realize it.
:-) yeah you nailed it home skillet
[Reply]
Only158 09:13 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Graham was great. Looked like the son who just got the keys to the Ferrari. 25/10/5...Nice.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:18 PM 10-22-2017
Whatever, I love the game and the rivalry. Anyone who didn't pay attention to KC today is deluding themselves. The fans want this, and Self needs to see that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:27 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
If Graham didn't play well, KU would have lost this. Looked like he saw this as a "big" game, but he'll have to play like this more regularly for this team now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:28 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Whatever, I love the game and the rivalry. Anyone who didn't pay attention to KC today is deluding themselves. The fans want this, and Self needs to see that.
Unless Missouri becomes good again, there's still very little incentive for Self to bother with them from season to season. I wouldn't expect anything.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:41 PM 10-22-2017
I don't think current record of team is a factor.

That sounds like a stupid fan talking point.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up