Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dont give a shit, when he compiled that record he wasnt playing like he is these days... last night was plenty good enough to win if the defense doesnt roll over like a cheap whore
He didn't lose that game, he just didn't go win it.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 10-20-2017
Tom Brady has never won a SB without a top 10 defense.

Putting this game on Alex is beyond moronic.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:38 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
Except that every expert said from the get go that of the first round qbs that were drafted that Mahomes would need the most time. But I think you should apply to be on the Chiefs staff. Clearly you know more than anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Need the most time based on what? Certainly not his preseason performance. highest rated QB in the preseason, vet or rookie.
[Reply]
Mav 11:38 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Name another franchise that would give up what they did for Mahomes, watch him look good with his opportunities and then sit him. You won't find it. Never mind KC hasn't taken a first round QB in 34 fucking years. When they get aggressive and do it, they get scared to play him and take the safe route. What the FUCK has that gotten us in damn near 50 years?

So even though Alex Smith is playing like a top 3 qb in the league through roughly half the season you would sit him? Of the Chiefs were 2-5, you’d have a point. But they are 5-2.....

[Reply]
ARROW2 11:39 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tom Brady has never won a SB without a top 10 defense.

Putting this game on Alex is beyond moronic.

Hopefully that is sarcasm with the Mahomes avatar. What did we do with out top 10 defenses in 95 and 97 with Bono and Grbac?
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:41 AM 10-20-2017
So even though Alex Smith is playing like a top 3 qb in the league through roughly half the season you would sit him? Of the Chiefs were 2-5, you’d have a point. But they are 5-2.....

I would have started the rookie from the jump. We know how the Smith movie ends. Don't be that aggressive to get Mahomes only to sit him. Makes no fucking sense. Nobody has EVER been that aggressive to get a project. If that is what they had in mind, they are stupid as fuck.
[Reply]
Mav 11:42 AM 10-20-2017
Need the most time based on what? Certainly not his preseason performance. highest rated QB in the preseason, vet or rookie.

Playing vanilla defenses with scrubs, and against scrubs means very little. For reference, Trubisky who I believe is the best qb in the draft is struggling. There is an adjustment. Andy won’t waste a potentially playoff bound success of a team just to appease a fan base. Right or wrong.

[Reply]
Mav 11:43 AM 10-20-2017
I would have started the rookie from the jump. We know how the Smith movie ends. Don't be that aggressive to get Mahomes only to sit him. Makes no fucking sense. Nobody has EVER been that aggressive to get a project. If that is what they had in mind, they are stupid as fuck.

I firmly believe 1000 percent that getting Mahomes was a 2018 move.

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:43 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He didn't lose that game, he just didn't go win it.
Thats a have your cake and eat it too way of putting it, and it doesnt pass muster
[Reply]
Mav 11:44 AM 10-20-2017
Btw, the Texans were equally aggressive and didn’t start Watson...,

[Reply]
ARROW2 11:45 AM 10-20-2017
Playing vanilla defenses with scrubs, and against scrubs means very little. For reference, Trubisky who I believe is the best qb in the draft is struggling. There is an adjustment. Andy won’t waste a potentially playoff bound success of a team just to appease a fan base. Right or wrong.

What playoff bound success? Another early exit?
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:46 AM 10-20-2017
I firmly believe 1000 percent that getting Mahomes was a 2018 move.

Then it is stupid to give up what they gave up to get him if that is the case.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:46 AM 10-20-2017
Hopefully that is sarcasm with the Mahomes avatar. What did we do with out top 10 defenses in 95 and 97 with Bono and Grbac?
Alex has played like an MVP candidate in 6/7 games. That never happened with Grbac or Bono.
[Reply]
Mav 11:46 AM 10-20-2017
Then it is stupid to give up what they gave up to get him if that is the case.

Not if you feel he is a generational talent. Not at all.

[Reply]
ARROW2 11:46 AM 10-20-2017
Btw, the Texans were equally aggressive and didn’t start Watson...,

He is starting now. BTW, they wanted Mahomes BADLY!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up