Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:17 AM 10-20-2017
At least I still have my fantasy team. I didn't even want to do it anymore cause I wanted to concentrate on just the chiefs. With this defense it's all a fantasy anyway.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:17 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
If Alex were better the defense wouldn’t suck!
-Arrow2 logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They certainly would have gotten more rest against Pitt after that stellar one first down and 6 yard showing in the first half last week. It always comes down to the QB You don't realize that DESPITE all the shit you are talking about the D, Alex could have erased all of that shit and put the game away but his dumb ass takes a sack and then goes 3 and out after the D stops Oakland again to give oak one last shot. Stay blind. Even when we had great defenses that gave up only 10 and 14 points, we lost both playoff games because we had Bono and Grbac. Alex didn't even look good on most of his completions last night. Dudes had to reach for it all night, even when wide open.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:19 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Alex didn't even look good on most of his completions last night. Dudes had to reach for it all night, even when wide open.
:-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:20 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
Romper room candidate?

47 years and counting. Chiefs, the only team in history to aggressively trade up 17 spots, give up a 3rd, next year's first, for a QB, watch said QB light it up in preseason and sit him.

Exactly who is the romper room candidate?
[Reply]
JakeF 11:21 AM 10-20-2017
ArrowheadPride is taking the position that the defense is just fine that it's the offense that is at fault.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:23 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
:-)
It's true. Go look at the game. Even the Kelce td was just a great catch, horrible throw. Wilson TD, horrible underthrow that should have been picked.
Robinson and Tyreek routinely having to expose their ribs to make the catch. Fuck all of you losers, you deserve the agony that is upcoming.

Dawson = AFCC and SB
Montana = AFFC

Only times in our history we made it that far. You figure out the common denominator. In between? Nothing but mediocre QBs and heartache.

Last home playoff win? 94 with Old ass Montana.

What a fucking joke. You Smith jockers and the Smith deserve each other.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:25 AM 10-20-2017
I dont give a shit what anyone says, 25 of 36 for 342 and 3 TD should be enough to win every ****ing game we play

This was NOT on Alex Smith
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 11:27 AM 10-20-2017
Dawson = AFCC and SB
Montana = AFFC

Only times in our history we made it that far. You figure out the common denominator. In between? Nothing but mediocre QBs and heartache.

What a ****ing joke. You Smith jockers and the Smith deserve each other.
And after all that a typical Chiefs loss like this still makes you so upset that you need to desperately dig for reasons to blame the QB after a near perfect performance despite the defense giving up an outrageous 500 yards :-)

Straight up clowning. You should be pretty familiar by now to not let games like these get to you.
[Reply]
Mav 11:27 AM 10-20-2017
47 years and counting. Chiefs, the only team in history to aggressively trade up 17 spots, give up a 3rd, next year's first, for a QB, watch said QB light it up in preseason and sit him.

Exactly who is the romper room candidate?

Except that every expert said from the get go that of the first round qbs that were drafted that Mahomes would need the most time. But I think you should apply to be on the Chiefs staff. Clearly you know more than anyone else.

[Reply]
ARROW2 11:29 AM 10-20-2017
Name another franchise that would give up what they did for Mahomes, watch him look good with his opportunities and then sit him. You won't find it. Never mind KC hasn't taken a first round QB in 34 fucking years. When they get aggressive and do it, they get scared to play him and take the safe route. What the FUCK has that gotten us in damn near 50 years?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I dont give a shit what anyone says, 25 of 36 for 342 and 3 TD should be enough to win every ****ing game we play

This was NOT on Alex Smith
Alex Smith is 9-41-1 when the opponent scores 24+
[Reply]
Best22 11:33 AM 10-20-2017
It's true. Go look at the game. Even the Kelce td was just a great catch, horrible throw. Wilson TD, horrible underthrow that should have been picked.
Robinson and Tyreek routinely having to expose their ribs to make the catch. **** all of you losers, you deserve the agony that is upcoming.

Dawson = AFCC and SB
Montana = AFFC

What a ****ing joke. You Smith jockers and the Smith deserve each other.
Dawson and Montana had good defenses. Especially Dawson. 1969 was special

Brady would not have won the Superbowl last year with this KC defense
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:34 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

BINGO!!!! Speaks for itself. He can't win shootouts.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:34 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dont give a shit, when he compiled that record he wasnt playing like he is these days... last night was plenty good enough to win if the defense doesnt roll over like a cheap whore
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:35 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
Dawson and Montana had good defenses. Especially Dawson. 1969 was special

Brady would not have won the Superbowl last year with this KC defense
Bono and Grbac had great defenses in 95 and 97. Montana did more with that cast and also had hall of famers like Willie Davis, JJ Birden, Fred Jones, Keith Cash, etc. lol
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up