Yards (1959)
Completion percentage (72.4%)
Fewest interceptions thrown (0)
Yards per attempt (8.7)
Rating (120)
Game winning drives (3)

Unfortunately he is the:
2nd most sacked quarterback (21)

(He has played 7 games, while 30 other quarterbacks have played 6, but these stats don't lie)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:52 AM 10-20-2017
Alex is certainly playing well, the 0 INTs is the most fantastic of all those stats. As you mentioned, he has 1 more game under his belt with this being the first game of week 7.

TDs, he is tied with Watson (2 fewer games). Brady, Wentz and Stafford could tie or pass him after this week's games.

Yardage, another strong mark - Brady is right behind him with Palmer and Rivers about a game in reach.

Safe to say that few expected this type of production, speaks highly of Hill and Hunt opening things up for Alex, Kelce and the others. And, not saying that to deminish what he's done, just evidence that Smith (like so many others) needs playmakers and the ability to make plays.

Will be interesting to see where he lands next year...
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:13 AM 10-20-2017
Arrow focusing his anger on Alex, when the defense last night gave up over 500 yards of offense and 31 total points.

Dumb ass...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:23 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Wow, the defense of this loser is amusing. Brady overcame bad defense in the SB because he is truly an elite QB.
No he didn't. He has never had a defense lower than 10. Last year they were 1 in points allowed.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:25 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Arrow focusing his anger on Alex, when the defense last night gave up over 500 yards of offense and 31 total points.

Dumb ass...
I think that's it more than anything...

505, 439, 392, 406 ... that's a lot of yards given up in those 4 games.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:28 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Our defense is horrible. We don't anything well right now. Nothing. It is hard to watch.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:01 AM 10-20-2017
Without Morse, LDT and how shitty Fisher is playing, I'm amazed he has the stats he does. Remarkable job by AS11, imo.
[Reply]
Kaepernick 10:56 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
On the last two drives the Raiders got pressure on his face which foiled any attempt at a good pass

What is it like to get pressure on the other QB face? We haven't seen it all season

They got pressure, we didn't. We lose
Brady was sacked 3 times and under pressure all night in game 1.
[Reply]
Best22 10:58 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Kaepernick:
Brady was sacked 3 times and under pressure all night in game 1.
True. And that was a win
[Reply]
notorious 11:00 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

It's obvious.

The Chiefs have went from a team that had to play flawless defense to win to having to play flawless offense to win.

Alex has been playing excellent this year except for some bad missed passes against Pitt.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:09 AM 10-20-2017

Dumb ass...
No, you are the dumb ass. Get one first down and the game is over. he had two chances that that the DEFENSE gave him during the last 6 minutes of the game. So-called MVPs come through in those situations. Sometimes you have to win shootouts and that has always been a knock on Alex is can you win a shootout with him. I see you still can't. Shootouts happen, sometimes both teams score a lot of points against normally good defenses. But a great QB finds a way to win, ESPECIALLY when the ball is in his hands and his d has been a little loose all night. Why leave it up to the D (even though they made two huge stops late in the 4th to give sir choke a lot a chance to put it away) when you are the so-called MVP and having your best year ever?

**** YOU and anybody who covers for sir choke a lot.

You bought into the "new" alex narrative, I did not.
[Reply]
Mav 11:12 AM 10-20-2017

Dumb ass...

If Alex were better the defense wouldn’t suck!
-Arrow2 logic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:12 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No he didn't. He has never had a defense lower than 10. Last year they were 1 in points allowed.

Talking about the SB, they were getting torched. Which makes my point, sometimes you have to win a shootout because for some reason or another, the d is struggling. The offenses in this league can get it going sometimes. That is why you need a QB who is not a pussy and will put the game away instead of turtling up and hoping the D comes through so when they don't, he won't take the blame. F that guy.
[Reply]
wazu 11:12 AM 10-20-2017
Man, we would’ve KILLED for this Alex for years! Then the Chiefs finally go all-in on a 1st round QB and this happens. This almost makes me hate Alex more.
[Reply]
Mav 11:13 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
No, you are the dumb ass. Get one first down and the game is over. he had two chances that that the DEFENSE gave him during the last 6 minutes of the game. So-called MVPs come through in those situations. Sometimes you have to win shootouts and that has always been a knock on Alex is can you win a shootout with him. I see you still can't. Shootouts happen, sometimes both teams score a lot of points against normally good defenses. But a great QB finds a way to win, ESPECIALLY when the ball is in his hands and his d has been a little loose all night. Why leave it up to the D (even though they made two huge stops late in the 4th to give sir choke a lot a chance to put it away) when you are the so-called MVP and having your best year ever?

**** YOU and anybody who covers for sir choke a lot.

You bought into the "new" alex narrative, I did not.

Romper room candidate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:15 AM 10-20-2017
That's my fantasy QB baby!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 26
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up