Page 6 of 298
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:19 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by booger:
Rob Ryan and Pettine would have the ability to play more of a one gap 3-4. Rob had a pretty good one gap slant 3-4 his first year in Dallas. It has pages of it in the 2011 jets playbook that Sorter had threads about on here. Odd ram pack was one of the sets they ran and allowed him to have more agile/athletic DL because they didn't 2gap much. Similar but not as good as Wade Phillips 3-4 under.
He was actually offered the job before Sutton was. He was on Speak for Yourself and he said he was a fool to turn down Andy Reid
[Reply]
JakeF 12:26 AM 10-20-2017
Should have jumped all over Wade Phillips after Denver fired him.
[Reply]
booger 12:26 AM 10-20-2017
The lack of adjustments and coming into games against teams like Pittsburgh and not being prepared to counter and ditch the game plan when it's obvious early on they have your number...again...is just about the final straw with me if I am Reid. And if I'm Andy at the very least I hire Rob Ryan or Pettine as an advisor if for no other reason to send a strong message to Sutton that his ass is on the line. Don't like it, resign. I don't care if they sit in the press box on game day and just attend meetings and offer a fresh set of eyes and input on game plans with very little actual power or influence... I'd pay them for the rest of the season just to sit on their ass and be in Sutton's presence just to make a fucking point that the offense and special teams are playing very well and the D needs to step the fuck up. Fuck it, I've had it with the bullshit
[Reply]
booger 12:27 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Bring Rob Ryan in. He was offered the job before Sutton
where's your proof of Rob being offered? He considered Monte Kiffin and wanted to interview Ray Horton and John Pagano but was denied permission on both
[Reply]
penbrook 12:29 AM 10-20-2017
where's your proof of Rob being offered? He considered Monte Kiffin and wanted to interview Ray Horton and John Pagano but was denied permission on both
He literally admitted that he turned down being Reid’s DC on speak for
Yourself. Whether that was in Philly or KC idk
[Reply]
booger 12:29 AM 10-20-2017
He was actually offered the job before Sutton was. He was on Speak for Yourself and he said he was a fool to turn down Andy Reid
Really? When was this? I've never heard that
[Reply]
penbrook 12:30 AM 10-20-2017
Really? When was this? I've never heard that
On Speak for Yourself. Idk of this was in Philly or KC. They were talked nf about what flaws the Steelers exposed on KC
[Reply]
booger 12:32 AM 10-20-2017
He literally admitted that he turned down being Reid’s DC on speak for
Yourself. Whether that was in Philly or KC idk
Thanks, didn't know that. Attitude is the best thing Rob could bring outside of knowing the playbook better than anyone except his brother. Doesn't happen unless the players have tuned Sutton out IMO
[Reply]
penbrook 12:33 AM 10-20-2017
Thanks, didn't know that. Attitude is the best thing Rob could bring outside of knowing the playbook better than anyone except his brother. Doesn't happen unless the players have tuned Sutton out IMO
Looks like Peters tunes him out a couple weeks ago
[Reply]
booger 12:34 AM 10-20-2017
On Speak for Yourself. Idk of this was in Philly or KC. They were talked nf about what flaws the Steelers exposed on KC
would have had to have been KC. He wasn't fired from Dallas until after the 2012 season
[Reply]
booger 12:36 AM 10-20-2017
Looks like Peters tunes him out a couple weeks ago
yeah I agree.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:36 AM 10-20-2017
would have had to have been KC. He wasn't fired from Dallas until after the 2012 season
Damn who knows how this defense would be with Rob Tyan as DC
[Reply]
booger 12:41 AM 10-20-2017
Damn who knows how this defense would be with Rob Tyan as DC
Early on when Reid was first hired I would say not a good fit. He's loud and obnoxious and likes talking to the Media which Reid doesn't like with his coaches unless it is scheduled durning the week when he has to make them available for one interview for the coordinators. He's not his brother that's for sure. But this is a unique situation in that the timing in the next month they have time if they make the move to settle things and let the assistants coach and Rob take over the play calls. Being that there is a couple guys out there that know this exact scheme so well is the only way this is even possible but I just don't know what Reid will do.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:44 AM 10-20-2017
The lack of adjustments and coming into games against teams like Pittsburgh and not being prepared to counter and ditch the game plan when it's obvious early on they have your number...again...is just about the final straw with me if I am Reid. And if I'm Andy at the very least I hire Rob Ryan or Pettine as an advisor if for no other reason to send a strong message to Sutton that his ass is on the line. Don't like it, resign. I don't care if they sit in the press box on game day and just attend meetings and offer a fresh set of eyes and input on game plans with very little actual power or influence... I'd pay them for the rest of the season just to sit on their ass and be in Sutton's presence just to make a ****ing point that the offense and special teams are playing very well and the D needs to step the **** up. **** it, I've had it with the bullshit
Rob Ryan?

I'll just pretend you never said it, I prefer to remember you as you were :-)
[Reply]
CupidStunt 12:45 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh006:
Im down with ****ing with the 4-3.

This 34 defense eats cock. we have two capable 43 tackles in jones and bailey. And two 43 ends in houston and ford. SEND THOSE MOTHER****ERS AT THE QUARTERBACK EVERY GOD DAMN PLAY!
Bailey would be terrible inside in a 43. But it might not be a bad idea. Houston really looks slow standing up. Jones should be a beast 3tech. If things keep going like this, it's one of those things where you almost have to look at how you can blow it up without getting like 7 new starters.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 298
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up