ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
Sassy Squatch 03:58 PM 10-17-2017
Any news on when/if he might be back? Have the hurt feelings been dulled with time or are we going to let butthurt push 8.5 million of our cap number onto the bench for the whole season?
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:03 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Did you actually read his twitter rant? Like the words. On Twitter. Did you read them?

I had a giant soft spot for Hali. Still do frankly but that took some
Shine off.
Looks like he had a point. The D looks a little soft.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:07 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Zero ****s given. He likely played his last snaps as a Chief in January.

Wonder if he'll Twitter-rant about his new teammates missing OTA's and then miss another entire season.

**** him.
I called him out on Facebook for this exact thing and his response was basically that it has nothing to do with health of why he isn’t playing and it’s all political.

I even told him that the way he is choosing for his career to end is changing his legacy from being a great warrior to a whiner past his prime player that throws teammates under the bus. I also told him how he cares more about his music than going out a champion.

He responded with a bunch of excuses and saying I should support his music (which is terrible imo)

It’s sad, really.

This team could really use a motivated and focused pass rusher.

He should be our version of James Harrison.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:15 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Did you actually read his twitter rant? Like the words. On Twitter. Did you read them?

I had a giant soft spot for Hali. Still do frankly but that took some
Shine off.
First of all I don't care about twitter. It's not something I take very seriously. People tweet things on there they regret all the time. It happens.

Anyway these guys are human beings.. They are not perfect. They are not always going to do exactly what us fans want them to do 100% of the time.

Tamba is an extremely hard worker and he has more of an appreciation of playing in the NFL because of his background. He likes to see his fellow players work just as hard as he does. Big deal... I've done things far worse in my life then go a twitter rant and unless 95% of the ppl posting on here are Tim Tebow like saints I'm guessing you all have too.

What'd Derrick Thomas have 8-kids by 5 different women? Justin Houston failed a drug test which made his draft stock drop. Tyreek Hill beats his pregnant gf but that's okay because he is not a role player like Tamba and he didn't go on twitter rant! Lol!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:44 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
He can be our Tyreek Hill of the D. Decoy pass rusher.
I always just assumed Sutton was running the decoy pass rush scheme over the past few games.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:22 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ramik Wilson
Jordan Devey
Steven Terrell
DJ White
Terrance Smith
I was thinking pretty similarly...

But...

Wilson - Yeah, definitely could see it. I think they like KPL and Ragland better at this point.

Devey - No, don't think so, at least with the O-line injuries so far this year. When Morse gets back maybe, but right now Devey is the next in line at Center.

Terrell - Doubtful with Berry out for the year. They like to keep 5 safeties. If something happens to Parker or Sorensen, they'd have no veteran to step up.

White - He's on my short list, right along with Acker. I'd have to think its a 1 but not both situation.

Smith - Definitely on my list, but with Wilson being a scratch and Smith still getting ST snaps, it'll be Wilson first. How many ILBs will they cut? I'm not sure it'll be 2.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:27 AM 10-18-2017
Chiefs only lose when the offense sputters.

Our last 7 losses going back to 2015 we scored:

20, 12, 14, 17, 17, 16, 17

The playoff loss to NE was the same kind of chit-show as Pittsburgh. The only one of the games above that the defense really had a hand in was the Steelers game last season in Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
-King- 04:34 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I called him out on Facebook for this exact thing and his response was basically that it has nothing to do with health of why he isn’t playing and it’s all political.

I even told him that the way he is choosing for his career to end is changing his legacy from being a great warrior to a whiner past his prime player that throws teammates under the bus. I also told him how he cares more about his music than going out a champion.

He responded with a bunch of excuses and saying I should support his music (which is terrible imo)

It’s sad, really.

This team could really use a motivated and focused pass rusher.

He should be our version of James Harrison.
Wait what? Screenshots?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
All In 06:29 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
F**k you.. He's done more for the Chiefs than you ever will. What is with all these posts cursing at Tamba and other Chief players? He's a Chief legend.. I'd expect this w Smitty but Tamba?

You guys act like you are all saints and have never done something stupid or talked bad about your co-workers before. F**king hypocrites and keyboard warriors.
I agree. People who never played a day in their lives talk trash about our players like they are experts. It drives me crazy how vicious these idiots can be when a player is hurt , trying to come back from an injury or just having a bad time at the moment. Get behind your players especially players like tamba...
[Reply]
BossChief 07:37 AM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by -King-:
Wait what? Screenshots?
Posted via Mobile Device
Here’s some of it
Attached: F6B95428-31D1-4641-A420-41A812C30B5F.jpg (68.1 KB) 3D11B98C-6387-4625-9D45-968397964055.jpg (72.4 KB) B6FEAABF-E34C-4E8A-8939-55AFA2237287.jpg (73.7 KB) 
[Reply]
BossChief 07:39 AM 10-18-2017
Not sure why the screen shots have the edge cut off
[Reply]
thegame214 11:57 AM 10-23-2017
Tamba is coming.....help is on the way so we can move Justin Houston to free safety like he's played last few games
[Reply]
Rausch 11:59 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Tamba is coming.....help is on the way so we can move Justin Houston to free safety like he's played last few games
Attached: WTF?!?.jpg (66.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Rausch 12:02 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Here’s some of it
1) Why is Tamba talking in the 3rd person?

2) I get him saying he'd be out there if he could. I don't doubt that.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:20 PM 10-23-2017
Last week during an interview Reid was asked about Hali and I took his response as "meh, he's not really hurt but...it doesn't matter".

I'll be shocked if Hali does anything this year or ever again in a Chiefs uni.

Hope so, but I'm reading into the tone that he's done. just my opinion.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:27 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs only lose when the offense sputters.

Our last 7 losses going back to 2015 we scored:

20, 12, 14, 17, 17, 16, 17

The playoff loss to NE was the same kind of chit-show as Pittsburgh. The only one of the games above that the defense really had a hand in was the Steelers game last season in Pittsburgh.
Explain the Thursday night turd. This defense is an abomination.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up