ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tamba Hali
Sassy Squatch 03:58 PM 10-17-2017
Any news on when/if he might be back? Have the hurt feelings been dulled with time or are we going to let butthurt push 8.5 million of our cap number onto the bench for the whole season?
[Reply]
Iconic 05:23 PM 10-17-2017
Wasn't on the injury report so I imagine they will get him up to speed after the OAK game. That or after the bye... unless he really is done for the year.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:43 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Wasn't on the injury report so I imagine they will get him up to speed after the OAK game. That or after the bye... unless he really is done for the year.
He's never been on the injury report this season because he's on the PUP list.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:50 PM 10-17-2017
He can be our Tyreek Hill of the D. Decoy pass rusher.
[Reply]
threebag 05:51 PM 10-17-2017
Too bad I thought he wanted to play by reading his tweets
[Reply]
kccrow 06:07 PM 10-17-2017
I'm trying to figure out who the Chiefs will part ways with to bring everyone back. I'm sure Spiller will be one... But at this point Hali and Nicolas are eligible to return from PUP and we have Nelson designated to return from IR. It seems like one of the ILBs will have to go. I'm kinda wondering if they move KPass to D-Line and cut Jenkins loose once Hali and Nicolas are back. We'll have to see.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:16 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm trying to figure out who the Chiefs will part ways with to bring everyone back. I'm sure Spiller will be one... But at this point Hali and Nicolas are eligible to return from PUP and we have Nelson designated to return from IR. It seems like one of the ILBs will have to go. I'm kinda wondering if they move KPass to D-Line and cut Jenkins loose once Hali and Nicolas are back. We'll have to see.
Ramik Wilson will be the first linebacker cut, as he's been a healthy scratch the past few weeks.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:23 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Ramik Wilson
Jordan Devey
Steven Terrell
DJ White
Terrance Smith
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:26 PM 10-17-2017
Old and slow. Why is that a good thing to add to the team?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:03 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Totally forgot he was being a little bitch. Don't matter, he won't have heart anyway.
Tamba a little bitch? Yeah right... I'd love to see you say to his face. He is one of the toughest players on the team. He's a notorious hard worker, extremely strong and has played with for us while having serious injuries.. He came from a country where most of us wouldn't last two-minutes. Came here with nothing and made something of himself through hard work. Stuck with us his whole career even though we sucked. Show a little respect.

Lol at all the fans turning on this team after one loss. Our players are b**ches, scared of the Steelers, Alex sucks, etc... Laughable...

Lighten up. What'd you guys expect us to go 16-0?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:25 PM 10-17-2017
Zero fucks given. He likely played his last snaps as a Chief in January.

Wonder if he'll Twitter-rant about his new teammates missing OTA's and then miss another entire season.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:28 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Zero ****s given. He likely played his last snaps as a Chief in January.

Wonder if he'll Twitter-rant about his new teammates missing OTA's and then miss another entire season.

**** him.
F**k you.. He's done more for the Chiefs than you ever will. What is with all these posts cursing at Tamba and other Chief players? He's a Chief legend.. I'd expect this w Smitty but Tamba?

You guys act like you are all saints and have never done something stupid or talked bad about your co-workers before. F**king hypocrites and keyboard warriors.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:33 PM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Tamba a little bitch? Yeah right... I'd love to see you say to his face. He is one of the toughest players on the team. He's a notorious hard worker, extremely strong and has played with for us while having serious injuries.. He came from a country where most of us wouldn't last two-minutes. Came here with nothing and made something of himself through hard work. Stuck with us his whole career even though we sucked. Show a little respect.

Lol at all the fans turning on this team after one loss. Our players are b**ches, scared of the Steelers, Alex sucks, etc... Laughable...

Lighten up. What'd you guys expect us to go 16-0?
F**k you.. He's done more for the Chiefs than you ever will. What is with all these posts cursing at Tamba and other Chief players? He's a Chief legend.. I'd expect this w Smitty but Tamba?

You guys act like you are all saints and have never done something stupid or talked bad about your co-workers before. F**king hypocrites and keyboard warriors.
Did you actually read his twitter rant? Like the words. On Twitter. Did you read them?

I had a giant soft spot for Hali. Still do frankly but that took some
Shine off.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:35 PM 10-17-2017
He's a good man.

I hope he's healthy to finish out the year and contribute in the playoffs...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:35 PM 10-17-2017
An old Hali is still better than Zombo.

Must be something else keeping him inactive.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:38 PM 10-17-2017

This!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up