ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Halfcan 09:02 AM 06-30-2017
Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:43 AM 07-15-2017
Watched it yesterday. Thought it was good.
[Reply]
Fairplay 10:53 AM 07-16-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Watched it yesterday. Thought it was good.
I think I'll wait for the DVD to come out on this one.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:29 AM 07-18-2017
Don't wait till dvd watch the film in the movie house. This was a awesome movie. The music, the cast everything worked. Also loved the way the movie moves no slow spot.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:02 AM 07-18-2017
I liked it. I didn't think it was HOLY FUCK THIS IS AWESOME GO SEE IT NOW kind of good, but it was pretty good. A different type of heist movie. I wouldn't put this at the top of Edgar Wright's movie list or anything though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:45 PM 07-24-2017
Background mural, before and after Baby meets Deborah.

[Reply]
In58men 04:25 PM 08-02-2017
Movie was mediocre at best. Didn't live up to the hype you guys threw out. Average at best low 3 star movie.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:40 PM 08-03-2017
Movie was great! Number two of the year behind Logan.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:37 PM 10-01-2017
Awesome flick. Great soundtrack too!

I thought it nearly came off the rails a bit in the final 15 with all the stuff with Jon Hamms character, but it recovered with a nice unexpected way to end it.

But overall, highly enjoyable. The car chases were incredible. So much better than the CGI nonsense of the Furious movies.
[Reply]
Fish 07:43 AM 10-02-2017
I thought it was OK. The way they incorporated the soundtrack with the action was witty. But there was a lot of cliched goofiness too. Was expecting more after some of the reviews here.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:44 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
I thought it was OK. The way they incorporated the soundtrack with the action was witty. But there was a lot of cliched goofiness too. Was expecting more after some of the reviews here.
Same
[Reply]
olout 10-17-2017, 02:55 AM
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
unlurking 07:15 AM 10-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
This. It was fun, but was expecting more.
[Reply]
alanm 11:56 AM 10-17-2017
Saw it last night. It was a decent movie. Better than 98% of the shit that's released these days. The only problem I had was if you get sent up on a 25 yr sentence on a fed rap there's no parole after 5 yrs. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 12:59 PM 10-17-2017
I watched it a couple weeks ago. I didn't know shit about it beforehand. Very entertaining, clever action movie. I didn't find it to be a masterpiece of cinematic art that I will watch time and time again, but it was a fun watch.
[Reply]
jjjayb 01:18 PM 10-17-2017
Watched it without hearing about it before hand. Had no idea what to expect before I saw it. I thought it was fanfriggingtastic! The soundtrack was phenomenal. Action scenes were great. Not earth shattering, life changing great, but extremely entertaining great.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:01 PM 10-18-2017
Originally Posted by alanm:
Saw it last night. It was a decent movie. Better than 98% of the shit that's released these days. The only problem I had was if you get sent up on a 25 yr sentence on a fed rap there's no parole after 5 yrs. :-)
I gotta say the ending of this movie was really anti-climactic because of the way the ending went with the prison sentence. He killed someone and put a lot of lives at risk with his driving as well as evading authorities. Does anyone really think he gets a couple years in the clink?

Movie was great up until that point and they blew it. Could have been a nice segue into a sequel but they fucked it up.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up