ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>DeShaun Watson: The Time Is Now
Direckshun 01:18 PM 01-10-2017
Yeah. This is happening.

Watson will almost certainly be on the board for our first rounder. He will possibly be on the board for our second pick.

I understand 100% of the critiques here. He's from a spread offense. He hasn't run a huddle. He hasn't worked under center. He has off games. He's undersized...

I get it. I get it all.

This guy plays like a goddamn champion. Put aside the fact that he actually is one -- he is a locker room leader with toughness beyond his years.

We need to take him. He needs to be the QB of the future in Kansas City.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:29 AM 10-16-2017
No matter what you think of him, you have to admit what he has done so far is impressive. He seems like a genuinely good human being as well

Deshaun Watson is as unique a rookie as I remember in the NFL. Think of Watson since he’s been drafted. He worker-beed his way through training camp, giving deference to nominal starter Tom Savage. He donated his first game check to three lunch ladies with the Texans who suffered losses in the big Houston flood. He struggled to beat the Bengals in his first start, dueled Tom Brady to a close loss in his second start, then threw 12 touchdown passes in his past three games.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/16/nf...eter-king-mmqb
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:43 PM 10-16-2017
Never hated the kid or thought he was Matt Cassel.

Just wasn't what I was looking for is all.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up