ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 46
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Marcellus 09:13 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.
Not my call but my guess is his threats to try to hijack the account therefore stealing from the forum could warrant that.
Donger 09:14 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.
Maybe for some, fishing for Hootie is the same as fishing for Crappie.
Rams Fan 09:15 AM 10-25-2015
Where art thou, Clay?
DaFace 09:15 AM 10-25-2015
If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

It was his responsibility to keep it a "secret".

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.
It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.
Bugeater 09:17 AM 10-25-2015
Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.
ThaVirus 09:18 AM 10-25-2015
And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

He posted in the "Cops Screw Up Again" thread a few days ago trying to bait.
Rams Fan 09:18 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's why I always used to be on Hootie's side. He's right that (at least in the past) he was never the one to bring it up. Others just baited him into going psycho crazy, and THEN he'd do stuff to get himself banned.

But after a while, if you STILL can't let it go when people bring it up, it's still your own fault.
To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.
Prison Bitch 09:18 AM 10-25-2015
Shocking development. Just shocking
mdstu 09:18 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Hilariously, bosschief got tired of crazycoffey attacking me and posted something he shouldn't have and I get blamed.

No joke, crazycoffey admitted to the group that when he sees me post it brings him to tears ... Yet he got drunk last Monday and spent three hours trying to bait me into a fight, which I shrugged off ... And then bosschief says something, triggers a meltdown, and BRC tries making me explain myself.

For doing nothing.

My posts bring him to tears, and he joins a subforum FEATURING my posts, unsolicited, so that he can try and drunkenly antagonize me ..

And then blame me.

That's how I sum that shit up.
For the record though. Hootie's summary of how the CC shit went down is spot on.
Rain Man 09:19 AM 10-25-2015
When you all hit it big, it sounds like this will be the best fanduel ad ever.
Bwana 09:20 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

:-)
I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there. :-)

What the fuck guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
BigRedChief 09:20 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
To be fair, some of the shit Hootie's said pales in comparison to what other people have said on this forum.
I don't know how anything can be worse. It was some inhumane words to say to another human being.
Baby Lee 09:20 AM 10-25-2015
Where art thou, Clay?
B&
TLO 09:21 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When you all hit it big, it sounds like this will be the best fanduel ad ever.
ESPN might do a 30 for 30 on the whole thing.

"What if I told you..."
Bob Dole 09:21 AM 10-25-2015
Where art thou, Clay?
Clay got a 30 day vacation.
Page 10 of 46
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up