ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>We Hate Movies Podcast
Al Bundy 04:50 PM 10-05-2015
http://www.whmpodcast.com/
These guys are hilarious. If you love/like bad/questionable movies, you should look into this. These are NSFW.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:48 AM 10-09-2015
My god....I've never heard of this. Holy shit, I just listened to the episode for The Devils Advocate..:-)

I'm in tears. Definitely going to be listening to more.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:10 PM 10-09-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
My god....I've never heard of this. Holy shit, I just listened to the episode for The Devils Advocate..:-)

I'm in tears. Definitely going to be listening to more.
Check out the episode's for Taking Care Of Business, Godzilla, Addicted To Love and some of the others.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:23 PM 10-09-2015
I listened to Rocky IV, and Twister as well. Fucking amazing. :-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:03 PM 10-09-2015
:-)....holy shit.

Rocky IV and Karate Kid III...omg I'm crying. Great while smokin some bud.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:26 PM 10-09-2015
I loved them Going on and on about how much of a shit bag Paulie was. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:29 PM 10-10-2015
So is it like MST300/CinematicTitanic/etc?

Do you play this while watching the movie or is this just solo commentary?...
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:30 PM 10-10-2015
lol....Theyre trashing the old 1989 Hulk Hogan WWF movie No Holds Barred....fucking hilarious
[Reply]
Dayze 01:47 PM 10-10-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:

They sort of Take the approach of explaining the movie for someone who hasn't seen it. I get the impression they start the movie, then Just start talking etc. they make fun of a lot of stuff. Doesn't have an MST3k feel at all. The make fun of actors, plot holes, dead end writing etc. it's like if you and your buddies sat around watching a bad movie etc.

I still laugh at remembering listing to The Devils Advocate (with Keanu and Pacino impressions) and Twister..

As far as starting the movie when starting the podcast.:-)
Not sure. Haven't tried it. I suppose it would work, or be close enough etc
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:18 PM 10-10-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
They sort of Take the approach of explaining the movie for someone who hasn't seen it. I get the impression they start the movie, then Just start talking etc. they make fun of a lot of stuff. Doesn't have an MST3k feel at all. The make fun of actors, plot holes, dead end writing etc. it's like if you and your buddies sat around watching a bad movie etc.

I still laugh at remembering listing to The Devils Advocate (with Keanu and Pacino impressions) and Twister..

As far as starting the movie when starting the podcast.:-)
Not sure. Haven't tried it. I suppose it would work, or be close enough etc
They dont press play on their end and talk their way through it do they?

I didn't think they did. But they do seem to go in order of the movie start to finish.

I just don't think it's like a MST3000 follow along type of thing.

It's great for movies that you've already seen so you know what they're talking about. A lot of times you just get caught up in the movie and there's a lot of corny things and hilarious bad/goofy unintended comedy that you miss, but when hearing these guys bash the movie it takes you back and you then can relate on their level. Lots of laughs on many of these. It's like these guys sit around and get stoned/drunk etc and just trash on movies. Something a lot of us have probably done from time to time with freinds.

Not sure if it'd be very funny if you listened to one on a movie you haven't watched.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:39 PM 10-10-2015
Yeah, that's another good point. Listening to them do a movie that you're familiar with etc. makes it a lot better.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:30 PM 10-10-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:

No, they watch the movie usually the day before or the morning of and then record a podcast just explaining it/making fun of it.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:17 PM 10-11-2015
Listen to the Halloween 3 episode as well.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:09 PM 10-12-2015
Also the Blame It On Rio episode.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:51 PM 10-25-2015
The latest episodes are hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up