ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>The Broncos suck
Paniero 09:59 AM 03-20-2013
And they shall forever more.
[Reply]
farmerchief 01:01 PM 10-23-2017
I hate the Broncos, always have since my uncle and family moved there some 30 odd years ago. It was as very hard to take with their SB wins. But, all that said, I’m very envious of their defense, Id swap ours for theirs in a second. Maybe not at the start of the year, but our loss of Berry is a big, big, ��
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:27 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I hate the Broncos, always have since my uncle and family moved there some 30 odd years ago. It was as very hard to take with their SB wins. But, all that said, I’m very envious of their defense, Id swap ours for theirs in a second. Maybe not at the start of the year, but our loss of Berry is a big, big, ��
No one wants anything chef related.

This is a rebuilding year for the Broncos. Wiffed on a 1st round pick at QB, the 7th round pick is a career backup at best, 1st time HC still confused how the bye week works. Losing in all 3 phases of the game but out of those 3 the D has sucked the least and at least they try. If the O could have scored it would have at least been a game yesterday, D only gave up 7 points yesterday. Has to be demoralizing for them to limit a team to 7 and lose.
[Reply]
TEX 04:08 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

This is a rebuilding year for the Broncos. Wiffed on a 1st round pick at QB, the 7th round pick is a career backup at best, 1st time HC still confused how the bye week works. Losing in all 3 phases of the game but out of those 3 the D has sucked the least and at least they try. If the O could have scored it would have at least been a game yesterday, D only gave up 7 points yesterday. Has to be demoralizing for them to limit a team to 7 and lose.
Losing has sure changed your tune. You were a peacock, now you're a yard bird. :-)
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:40 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

I'm still stunned that we had a decent-looking QB prospect and we waived him in order to keep Lynch and Oz.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:35 PM 10-23-2017
Sloter blows :-) He's nothing
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:55 PM 10-23-2017
Welcome to perpetual "rebuild", donko.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:57 PM 10-23-2017
Donks can't even match KC's game managing turd farmer in the QB dept.

You can't match up with Alex Smith talent-wise.

Let that one stew on the ol' shit stove for a while, Mingey.
[Reply]
Paniero 09:45 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by bevischief:
This needed it's own thread?
Yes. Denver SUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS mad dong.
[Reply]
Paniero 10:56 AM 09-26-2018
You're goddamn right.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 04:10 PM 09-27-2018
It was 13 years before the Donks had a winning season. If it wasn't for the draft-dodger and Manning being bought for his retirement SB their irrelevance would be monumental. Denver does indeed suck. Pathetic, entitled fan base without a clue of football history or any idea the outrageous strokes of luck they have had. No bash, just facts.
[Reply]
Paniero 02:34 AM 10-23-2023
When I started this thread, my anger towards the Broncos was due to their success and the Orange Mane's mega thread titled "The Chiefs Suck".

Now, the Broncos have neither success or a message board. I take most of the credit by knowing that Elway reads my threads and found my outlook disheartening.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up