Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs open as 7 point favorites the Broncos
TLO 06:57 PM 10-22-2017
Discuss
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:21 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
I have to agree with Dane, I havent seen officiating that bad since last years Raider game in Mexico. Although our playoff game was bad, the two worst ive seen was Thursday and last years Mexico game. NO WAY to defend those two games. Oddly both were Raiders wins.
2012 divisonal Ravens vs Broncos game was the worst officiated game in the NFL, evers.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:40 PM 10-23-2017
I never gamble... Suck at it.. Too biased as a Chiefs fan... Vegas always wins anyway...

I'd be shocked if we lost but you never know...
[Reply]
jaa1025 02:50 PM 10-23-2017
Chiefs will probably win but Semien will have a good game offensively.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:26 PM 10-23-2017
I take O comfort in that line, AFCW games are always snotknockers regardless of record... we were also supposed to just waltz into Oakland and steal their woman after dealing them a vicious beating

Be glad Andy has the extra days to prepare, we'll surely need them
[Reply]
MTG#10 03:32 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Well, well, well. It looks like somebody decided to stop being a huge vagina and is back to caring about the Chiefs.
I for one believe that nothing anyone says in the heat of the moment during a game should be held against them. I get more pissed and talk more shit about this team than anyone i know, then once Ive had a few days to get over it I look forward to the next game again. Nothing wrong with that.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:39 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I for one believe that nothing anyone says in the heat of the moment during a game should be held against them. I get more pissed and talk more shit about this team than anyone i know, then once Ive had a few days to get over it I look forward to the next game again. Nothing wrong with that.
I agree 100%.. Good post.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:06 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I take O comfort in that line, AFCW games are always snotknockers regardless of record... we were also supposed to just waltz into Oakland and steal their woman after dealing them a vicious beating

Be glad Andy has the extra days to prepare, we'll surely need them
Just roll back the tape of last fall's game at Arrowhead vs the Donks.

Rinse and repeat.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:28 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Commenting about another poster's history since 2000, yet you just "joined" CP a couple of months ago.

Whose mult are you?
I was, not anymore, giving him shit about failing as a quitter.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:32 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
There have been more important loses but I was never as pissed as I was then .Just swearing at the tv. I've been devastated by loses but never madder.
Game was time delayed on my feed.

I tried my best to not learn that we beat ourselves in the last moments of the game but soon came the harsh reality that it was the Chiefs Vs. the Raiders and it was not going to be pretty.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:35 PM 10-23-2017
Chiefs Football: You can't make this shit up!!!!!

Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
To quote Han Solo:

I've got a bad feeling about this...

I'm fairly new here however I'm not new to the seemingly infinite ways that the Chiefs manage to lose games. I am also not buying into the conspiracy theory that the NFL has it out for the Chiefs however, I will qualify that by saying the loss in the playoffs against Pit and the last loss against Oak add some fuel to the fire that the Chiefs will not get the calls until they have that guy at quarterback.

Hope I am wrong and they stomp the cap cheating, Vaseline smearing, cheap shotting Donkeys so bad that they have to buy new uniforms because the footprints won't come out.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:38 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

That would be awesome if Denver found a way to beat KC this week, and although anything can happen... I wouldn't bank on it.
Awesome,

Like having puss oozing out of your penis "awesome"?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:48 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
2012 divisonal Ravens vs Broncos game was the worst officiated game in the NFL, evers.
You are a butt fucking moron.
[Reply]
TLO 08:46 PM 10-23-2017
Early money looks to be on the Chiefs. Chiefs up to 7.5 point favorites in some places.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:21 AM 10-24-2017
line moving steadily toward 7.5, already there on some sites

get your bets in at 7 now if youre going to put money on this
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:21 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by TLO:
Early money looks to be on the Chiefs. Chiefs up to 7.5 point favorites in some places.
this^

get your bets in at 7 if you can
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up