ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Halfcan 09:02 AM 06-30-2017
Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:09 PM 10-18-2017
I'm not one to judge others' tastes in music, so without disrespecting any of you who thought this soundtrack was fantastic, it didn't score* as well with me as I hoped it would after reading reviews.

----------
* pun not so much intended as left in after being noticed
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:10 PM 04-08-2024
Pure fucking garbage...sorry :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:04 AM 04-15-2024
I won't help you after what you just did.

Oh, you have a girlfriend.

Changed my mind here's a bag of cash and just let me go out here and get horrificly murdered so you can leave with your girlfriend, who I was threatening to kill after you wanted to quit after settling your debt to me, but now that you've just massively fucked me over, I'll go ahead and give my life and a large sum of money so you can quit now.

This was one of the dumbest ****ing movies I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:23 AM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I won't help you after what you just did.

Oh, you have a girlfriend.

Changed my mind here's a bag of cash and just let me go out here and get horrificly murdered so you can leave with your girlfriend, who I was threatening to kill after you wanted to quit after settling your debt to me, but now that you've just massively fucked me over, I'll go ahead and give my life and a large sum of money so you can quit now.

This was one of the dumbest ****ing movies I've ever seen.
Exactly. What...the...fuck

Out runs the cops blowing a tire on a spike :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up