ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 12-06-2018
[Bickel] Hearing from several different people over last few days that Alex Smith is having devastating complications from his broken leg surgery battling infection. Supposedly he's had multiple surgeries to try to combat infection. Chances of him playing again in real jeaopardy.

This fucking sucks.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:49 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Hardly. Dave wasn't a scratchy little dillrod.
You say that as if it’s a negative thing.
[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM 12-09-2018
:-)

I miss Dave. He is a nice guy, but went a little overboard blast-trolling DC.

The astronomy post reminded me of him.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:54 AM 12-09-2018
Wet well soon Alex.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:54 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)

I miss Dave. He is a nice guy, but went a little overboard blast-trolling DC.

The astronomy post reminded me of him.
Anything but politics, Dave was golden.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:54 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
I apologized for that post. Newbie get defensive sometime. I have quite a few posts on an astronomy forum. So pot/kettle and all that. So you’re from NJ? Wow that sucks...
Haha. I like living here. Close enough to the city but still live in a quite North Jersey suburb. Jersey has its stereotypes for a reason but it's also overblown. Plenty of great people and great places. Depends on where you are I guess.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:56 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Wet well soon Alex.
Daffy? Is that you?
[Reply]
njchiefs 08:12 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Haha. I like living here. Close enough to the city but still live in a quite North Jersey suburb. Jersey has its stereotypes for a reason but it's also overblown. Plenty of great people and great places. Depends on where you are I guess.
Agreed. I kind of like living in the nations armpit. And it’s fun being a Chiefs fan and having two (or three depending on where in the state) local teams to root against every week.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:49 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Small Jersey beach town in September when the Bennies migrate back North.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:22 AM 12-09-2018

Dude, we've said some shit that went beyond football, I wish I had kept my comments to just football.

I wish him a full recovery.
[Reply]
threebag 09:58 AM 12-09-2018
Should you be in Romer Room sucking dicks with your asshole? GTFO
[Reply]
srvy 11:34 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
This is absurd. Although we are all ecstatic that we have Mahomes now, the guy was a top ranked QB last year, ranked higher than the likes of Rivers and Rodgers. The number 1 ranked deep passer in the NFL. “Brutally honest assessment”? Retire? How absolutely stupid.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...er-grades-2017
Yeah I mean someone chose to pay the man and how do you even put in your mind that I could suffer a compound fracture that ends a career.

I think but may be wrong that Alex wants to get into politics after football and DC was the place to be to get the connections. I am pretty sure I wouldnt like his politics but I hope he pursues that and say bye to football.
[Reply]
njchiefs 11:41 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Should you be in Romer Room sucking dicks with your asshole? GTFO
I googled this since gee whiz I don't understand what any of that means. I came up with Hotel Römer in Butzbach Germany. Is that what you meant?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:15 PM 12-09-2018
Prayers for Alex.

Great guy. He deserves better.
[Reply]
JakeF 03:43 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why do people feel the need to say they wish him well? It's like the people that think if they put someone in their thoughts and prayers that it's going to have some type of positive effect. If that's not weird enough we have people acting like he got hurt because people said bad stuff about him. People are fucking weird man.
Why be civil at all in life? It's not like words actually do anything anyway.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:01 PM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Why be civil at all in life? It's not like words actually do anything anyway.
You're such a dip shit. Do something productive with your life and kill yourself
[Reply]
Page 17 of 21
« First < 71314151617 18192021 >
Up