ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:02 AM 12-01-2018
Nine months after the fact someone leaked the video. I shall put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and identify the suspects.

(Takes a puff on my Meerschaum pipe, slowly pacing the room with all of the suspects.)

You! (Pointing at the Patriots.) You have unlimited money, a reputation for cheating, and a strong motive for undermining the Chiefs at this precise point in time.

You! (Swirling and pointing at Cleveland police guy.) You have a video in your possession that TMZ is willing to pay good money for, and you have inside contacts to keep you from getting arrested for tampering with evidence. And I suspect you're a Browns fan.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) Why are you in the room? No one wants you here. Here's your phone, and please go away.

You! (Turning and pointing to TMZ.) You're run by a Patriots fan and you have a horrible show that's poorly produced. But you also have an immediate profit motive, so your motive would have been satisfied eight months ago. You can leave, even though I hate you.

You! (Pointing to Broncos.) You're in the room just because we all know you're evil. You're in every room full of suspects.

You! (Pointing to John Dorsey.) You probably don't like the Chiefs, you have connections, and you're fighting for a playoff spot. But you've got Baker Mayfield who was probably in the room at the time. You can go.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) Wait, why are you still here? I told you to leave.

You! (Pointing to Kareem Hunt.) Releasing this video would get you out of your rookie contract and get you to a new team on a potentially bigger deal. But you loved your team and five seconds of analysis will prove that this won't get you a bigger deal. You can go.

You! (Turning and pointing to hotel employee.) You make low pay and this is probably the biggest money making opportunity you'll ever have. Clear motive and opportunity here, though the timing is wrong. You would have sold out immediately. You can leave.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) WTF? Why are you still here? GO. AWAY.
[Reply]
FAX 11:03 AM 12-01-2018
It is interesting ...

The very first thing that the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX said after I shared this news with her this morning was, "Which team would benefit the most from this?".

It does make one wonder. (Then make one consider jamming a glue stick up one's nostril.).

FAX
[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:05 AM 12-01-2018
The fact that you guys are mad at whoever leaked the video and not at Hunt himself for being a rock hard dehydrated stupid retard is wild.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:08 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
as has been stated about 20 times, this thread is about the reason for the leakage of the tape, at this particular time, and by whom.

“One of the greatest advantages of the totalitarian elites of the twenties and thirties was to turn any statement of fact into a question of motive.”
― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

^ You can take my posting this quote two ways

1) You can formulate a complex conspiracy theory linking Robert Kraft to Benito Mussolini via the Illuminati controlled Lizard People.

Or

2) You could realize that beating a woman in public, on film, in the metoo era will likely lead to negative consequences and that it is silly to create convoluted conspiracy theories to defend the indefensible.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:14 AM 12-01-2018
This was just posted on Patriotsplanet:

Originally Posted by Hawg73 View Post
Heh. As if anybody at TMZ knew about this.

Ernie Adams is Belichick's right-hand man and the most mysterious man in the NFL.

He also worked with Bill in Cleveland and still has friends within the Cleveland Police, so he knew about the incident within hours of it happening. You could question the timing of it being released now, but Ernie is no dummy and it could have been predicated on the NFL putting Hunt on the exempt list, which it did, and the timeline necessary to get him off that list which would make him ineligible for the post-season and give the Pats better odds to obtain home field advantage by handicapping their toughest opponent.

I'm not sure about the mechanics, the hows and whys, but I know that Ernie Adams is the person that is responsible for TMZ obtaining the vid.

Don't both asking for links. I'm not in a position to provide one, but you don't want this guy watching you.
[Reply]
KC4LIFE1977 11:16 AM 12-01-2018
My guess is being TMZ is an LA based news source and we play 3 California teams including the chargers in the next 5 weeks I would start there
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
The fact that you guys are mad at whoever leaked the video and not at Hunt himself for being a rock hard dehydrated stupid retard is wild.
I'm mad at everybody involved. Kareem, the gold digger, and whoever leaked the tape nine months later.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:18 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This was just posted on Patriotsplanet:

Originally Posted by Hawg73 View Post
Heh. As if anybody at TMZ knew about this.

Ernie Adams is Belichick's right-hand man and the most mysterious man in the NFL.

He also worked with Bill in Cleveland and still has friends within the Cleveland Police, so he knew about the incident within hours of it happening. You could question the timing of it being released now, but Ernie is no dummy and it could have been predicated on the NFL putting Hunt on the exempt list, which it did, and the timeline necessary to get him off that list which would make him ineligible for the post-season and give the Pats better odds to obtain home field advantage by handicapping their toughest opponent.

I'm not sure about the mechanics, the hows and whys, but I know that Ernie Adams is the person that is responsible for TMZ obtaining the vid.

Don't both asking for links. I'm not in a position to provide one, but you don't want this guy watching you.
There it is! The smoking gun. :-) And yes, I'm mad at Hunt for being a dumbass too.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:23 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
“One of the greatest advantages of the totalitarian elites of the twenties and thirties was to turn any statement of fact into a question of motive.”
― Hannah Arendt, The Origins of Totalitarianism

^ You can take my posting this quote two ways

1) You can formulate a complex conspiracy theory linking Robert Kraft to Benito Mussolini via the Illuminati controlled Lizard People.

Or

2) You could realize that beating a woman in public, on film, in the metoo era will likely lead to negative consequences and that it is silly to create convoluted conspiracy theories to defend the indefensible.
If you would have read his post, you'd realize that that's not what this thread is about. There are plenty of other threads out there for you guys to showcase your virtue by telling us that you're against boys hitting girls.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:24 AM 12-01-2018
I’m surprised it didn’t come out sooner.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:35 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you would have read his post, you'd realize that that's not what this thread is about. There are plenty of other threads out there for you guys to showcase your virtue by telling us that you're against boys hitting girls.

Goddamn you truly are a ****ing idiot. You know who's conspiring against you? Reality. Reality keeps dumping on you and making your life miserable because Reality hates retards more than a Scandinavian abortionist.

Edited to add: You dont have to " question the timing" of someone releasing a video of you beating a woman, if you don't beat women. Have virtues and you won't have to get defensive when someone "displays" theres.
[Reply]
Fish 11:37 AM 12-01-2018
The Jesuit controlled NFL hates the Chiefs.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:57 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Goddamn you truly are a ****ing idiot. You know who's conspiring against you? Reality. Reality keeps dumping on you and making your life miserable because Reality hates retards more than a Scandinavian abortionist.

Edited to add: You dont have to " question the timing" of someone releasing a video of you beating a woman, if you don't beat women. Have virtues and you won't have to get defensive when someone "displays" theres.
You should take your anger to one of the anger threads. This is a fun thread and your anger seems to be keeping you from catching the wave.
[Reply]
milkshock 12:00 PM 12-01-2018
Goodell and the nfl are probably behind this. Can’t be having an unfashionable small market team upsetting the apple cart.

Action had to be taken.
[Reply]
Mennonite 12:00 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You should take your anger to one of the anger threads. This is a fun thread and your anger seems to be keeping you from catching the wave.

Fine. You're still a retard, however.

Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Check out the Chiefs 2018 Calendar for December. I love irony.

Cui bono?

At first glance you might think Spencer Ware - but what if it's really the calendar company?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up