ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:10 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
as bad as the timing is..its also not too bad

the week we play the worst rushing defense in the NFl. . this could help Wares confidence and the teams confidence in him. .

this also gives Ware a few weeks to get back in a groove with his new/old role
All this.

If Hunt had been cut week 1 we might not have rolled off as many early wins as we did.

Hunt was cut after hitting 9 wins and our biggest AFC games of the year. I'd say that's pretty lucky for us...
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:14 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by highBOLTage:
How were the Chargers given Seattle? There was no evidence Mike Williams heel hit the line. And that likely helped Seattle as it would've been 1st down and LA could milk more time off the clock. Instead it gave SEA the time necessary to go get a FG before the half ended. Or are you talking about the BS PI they gave SEA in the endzone at the end of the game giving SEA a chance to tie?
Here are your own fans commenting on the out of bounds TD call against Seattle...this was in real-time from the game thread.

Shoot he stepped out

crap I take it back he was out

Dang. He was out.

Unlucky his heel hit the line

After the review...

Nice, I love these refs

Looked like his heel was out of bounds...but it's a TD anyway...we'll take it!!!

What??????? Wow. I'll take it.

Oh my...okay. Things going our way. Not use to this.

WOW!!!!! Hocculi for the win

Guys....this year feels so different....we are getting calls, breaks and help from the refs???

Yes! I thought he stepped out. I'm very glad to be wrong

Well they don't usually seem to go out way, but we have gotten some favorable calls today.

Indisputable? That looked like he was out. Hey...we'll take it! Huge play.

Payback from 4 years ago when the Seattle player stepped outta bounds at the Q
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:28 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Here are your own fans commenting on the out of bounds TD call against Seattle...this was in real-time from the game thread.

Shoot he stepped out

Dang. He was out.

After the review...

Nice, I love these refs

Looked like his heel was out of bounds...but it's a TD anyway...we'll take it!!!

Guys....this year feels so different....we are getting calls, breaks and help from the refs???

Well they don't usually seem to go out way, but we have gotten some favorable calls today.

Seriously, you may need medication.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:29 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
For what? research?
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:31 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Seriously...you cant accept what I just posted. It's the Chargers own fans openly admitting they are getting help from the refs this year.....and this was BEFORE the Steelers game...where they were helped out again.

How many time does it have to happen before you can admit there is a pattern?

Steelers game thread looks similar..

Finally Travis Benjamin over the top. False start though missed

Wow, Benji for TD, and Tevi not called for false start

A non-call goes our way.

Wow, we caught a break there, boys!

We will take it

Ill take it.

Finally refs are on our side

lol that is two times the chargers got a TD that way this year

Tevi gets away with another false start on a scoring play. Wow.

That was a badly missed call. Another ref will be fired

That’s our bread and butter play! The false start TD baby!

It's good to be lucky. Second time this season the Zeebs missed a false start on our OL, both plays resulting in TDs.

False Start Touchdown FTW!

The good old false start TD play.. Whiz keeps that one in his back pocket.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:31 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
All this.

If Hunt had been cut week 1 we might not have rolled off as many early wins as we did.

Hunt was cut after hitting 9 wins and our biggest AFC games of the year. I'd say that's pretty lucky for us...
Exactly.

If Hunt is THAT important then this team isn't 10-2 right now and not in contention anyway. So it doesn't really matter.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 02:36 PM 12-04-2018

Shoot he stepped out

Dang. He was out.

After the review...

Nice, I love these refs

The announcers felt the same way. I am a very objective person and not really a Charger fan anymore (do want Rivers to do well though). Call on field stands unless indisputable. It looked to me like his heel never touched the ground: definitely not indisputable. And like I said it most likely benefitted Seattle by giving them time to go kick a FG.
[Reply]
Fish 02:38 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
For what? research?
Yeah.....

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:42 PM 12-04-2018
The announcers felt the same way. I am a very objective person and not really a Charger fan anymore (do want Rivers to do well though). Call on field stands unless indisputable. It looked to me like his heel never touched the ground: definitely not indisputable. And like I said it most likely benefitted Seattle by giving them time to go kick a FG.
No..you are not objective. I saw that play live and half the dudes foot was out of bounds. It was ridiculous...your own fans were shocked. It wasn't even close...
[Reply]
highBOLTage 03:06 PM 12-04-2018
No..you are not objective. I saw that play live and half the dudes foot was out of bounds. It was ridiculous...your own fans were shocked. It wasn't even close...
Foot looks flexed. Heal appears to have never come down. Definitely not half the foot oob and it gave SEA the ball back with time to score.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IX2Cc...fauxfullscreen
Attached: image.jpg (47.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:22 PM 12-04-2018
Foot looks flexed. Heal appears to have never come down. Definitely not half the foot oob and it gave SEA the ball back with time to score.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-IX2Cc...fauxfullscreen
https://www.sbnation.com/2018/11/7/1...ouchdown-stand

"Worst Call of Week 9: Why did officials let a questionable Chargers touchdown stand?" "It’s obvious Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams’ heel went down out of bounds before scoring"
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:48 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
How would it be impossible to keep it secret? Anything that surfaces will automatically be dismissed by lemming twats like you as paranoid delusions. The league controls the media, and the media controls you.
This is paranoid thinking. In your mind the league and refs are all "others" in some mysterious power cabal - which gets together to plan out long complicated courses of events that the gullible public thinks are actually random.

In reality 95% of people just want to go home to their wife and kids and feel good about what they accomplished at work.

It's the same 9/11 conspiracy thinking that there could be 1000s of evil govt workers, demolition crews, air-traffic-controllers etc. - who have no problem killing 1000s of their fellow Americans to achieve some goal. It's crazy pants.

Same with the Sandy Hook conspiracy nuts.

It's so far outside the bounds of normal reason - and so easy to see through - that for otherwise intelligent people to believe this stuff - there has to be some kind of mental illness at play.
[Reply]
njchiefs 03:49 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Finally! Someone on the Patriots side admits it!

I was going back over the history of the things that have happened to the Chiefs and it's quite remarkable. From the penalty after the Davidson spear of Dawson, the longest game, the drowning of Joe Delaney, the draft of Todd Blackledge, the phantom holding call, the kicker that shall remain nameless, the grease bowl, the no punt game, the 28 point collapse, the six field goal loser, the forward progress call, etc. etc. etc.

I can almost see how someone could blame some outside force.

ALMOST...
You forgot the pulmonary embolism. Worst of all.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:51 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Does that include when they called offensive pass interference against Crabtree in the end zone to take a TD off the board for Oakland as well?
That was clearly a false flag.

:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:09 PM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you watched that game, the Broncos got hit with a bunch of weird ****ing penalties at the end...it was even discussed here how hard they tried to job the Broncos.
Exactly and their team was strong enough to overcome it. It was fucking crazy. The final offensive pass interference call, with it's timing, should have ended it but somehow they overcame it.

I was convinced the Chiefs were targeted and still think there is some kind of LA agenda going on, but the screw ups by the officials is rampant in EVERY game.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up