ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:09 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Jet fuel can't melt hotel security cameras!!
Thermite can!
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:04 AM 12-04-2018
Chargers gameday thread...their fans actual responses from the false start TD in real-time.

Finally Travis Benjamin over the top. False start though missed

Wow, Benji for TD, and Tevi not called for false start

A non-call goes our way.

Wow, we caught a break there, boys!

We will take it

Ill take it.

Finally refs are on our side

lol that is two times the chargers got a TD that way this year

Tevi gets away with another false start on a scoring play. Wow.

That was a badly missed call. Another ref will be fired

That’s our bread and butter play! The false start TD baby!

It's good to be lucky. Second time this season the Zeebs missed a false start on our OL, both plays resulting in TDs.

False Start Touchdown FTW!

The good old false start TD play.. Whiz keeps that one in his back pocket.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:17 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

It's just a shame the cabal that is Sweet Daddy Love and Area54 aka BlackOp have determined the Chiefs are doomed.
Stop. I never said they were "doomed". In fact, I said specifically that they are line to be fellated and coddled, I just don't know when. And all of that is due to Mahomes, no more, no less. Without him, this franchise goes back on the dusty, obscure shelf for eternity.
The question is; have we served enough time for our transgression against the gambling establishment, or did Len Dawson single-handedly damn us forever?
:-)

Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Chargers gameday thread...their fans actual responses from the false start TD in real-time.

Excellent, excellent...
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:33 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

Excellent, excellent...
I'm sure it's lost on people...but the network showed only a short clip of the 1st offsides on the final FG...and only showed it once. The angle they chose didn't offer any conclusive visual as it was behind the offensive line. They had at least 6 different angles..it's a SNF production. It was a very strange choice considering they were showing it to illustrate an offsides...from the worst vantage.

The refs called offsides so even if the kicker missed it...they would get another shot. If he makes it...they can decline it. It was a free play to win the game... and they were specifically instructed to call anything remotely close. I have a strong sense, by the way the network chose to not let the public see multiple angles, that it was ticky tack..it was a crucial, game deciding call.

The shows producer made the call, in real-time, to not show any more angles...why? It was the most important play/call of the game....in any other instance they would replay that from every angle...slowed down. Nope...
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:01 AM 12-04-2018
The reason I'm going to such lengths in illustrating this LA agenda is to protect KC fans. If the timing of the Hunt release wasn't enough...people need to understand that the Chargers have won two games by the refs ignoring/inventing calls. One got the official fired...which I think was a deliberate attempt to get the dogs off their scent. There have been worse calls and no punishment...it doesn't add up unless you see see why they did it. It plants the false narrative that the NFL isn't fixing game for them...and gives them an alibi. When shit gets crazy...their mouthpieces in the media can reference it as proof your eyes are lying. It's a set-up and pay off. How could the ref in the Rams game not get fired for missing a false start on a 3rd and goal TD....which essentially ended up deciding the game.

There is nothing the NFL wants more than for KC to lose against the Ravens...have both teams tied in the division for the Thursday night game and the Chargers slaying the giant to the biggest crowd they can get....while essentially giving Kraft HFA.

Chiefs have a tough, TOUGH slate of games coming...only because of the officials.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:40 AM 12-04-2018
It was Priest. His rasom of a lifetime supply of frito pies wasnt met
[Reply]
Roger Dodger 07:01 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Kareem Hunt is in on it. Especially if the Patriots sign KH in the off season next year. :-)
I would love to see him in a Patriots uniform but it will never happen. The Pats won't pay what others will. As far as a conspiracy the NFL and the Chiefs knew this story start to finish and conspired to bury it.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:23 AM 12-04-2018
I've always been someone that believes that we make our own luck; being at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time however, this latest incident had me really thinking back on the Chiefs and just wondering how many times can one team be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm bummed...
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:24 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by Roger Dodger:
I would love to see him in a Patriots uniform but it will never happen. The Pats won't pay what others will. As far as a conspiracy the NFL and the Chiefs knew this story start to finish and conspired to bury it.
The oldest trick in the book is to accuse others of what you are guilty of.
[Reply]
Roger Dodger 07:32 AM 12-04-2018
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
The oldest trick in the book is to accuse others of what you are guilty of.
I am in no way affiliated with the Patriots and there's no way the Cheifs and NFL didn't know the story.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:03 AM 12-04-2018
So the NFL helps the the teams like Colts, Stoolers, Pats, etc by telling them which qb to draft to keep them in the playoff picture for years and years? It seems for the most part sustainable success of a NFL team is dependent on a top tier qb. And for the most part the only way to do that is to draft one. Can refs sway a game? Sure they can but they can’t make you a contender year after without a top qb. We haven’t had one in my entire fandom sans Montana at the end of his career. A top tier or elite Qb is the key. We have one now.
[Reply]
highBOLTage 08:05 AM 12-04-2018
the Chargers have won two games by the refs ignoring/inventing calls.
A blowout in Cleveland was won by that missed call? The Pittsburgh one was 1st and 10. 1st and 15: that's insurmountable. The refs are incompetent. The refs told Tomlin there was nothing they could do, buy they did give tj watt a free shot on a clear offsides a couple plays after the false start. Al and Chris mentioned it was a makeup call. Part time refs sucked, replacement refs sucked (I was one of the few who didn't care about making refs full time and clammoring to get them back) and now full time refs suck.
[Reply]
TEX 08:32 AM 12-04-2018
The reason I'm going to such lengths in illustrating this LA agenda is to protect KC fans. If the timing of the Hunt release wasn't enough...people need to understand that the Chargers have won two games by the refs ignoring/inventing calls. One got the official fired...which I think was a deliberate attempt to get the dogs off their scent. There have been worse calls and no punishment...it doesn't add up unless you see see why they did it. It plants the false narrative that the NFL isn't fixing game for them...and gives them an alibi. When shit gets crazy...their mouthpieces in the media can reference it as proof your eyes are lying. It's a set-up and pay off. How could the ref in the Rams game not get fired for missing a false start on a 3rd and goal TD....which essentially ended up deciding the game.

There is nothing the NFL wants more than for KC to lose against the Ravens...have both teams tied in the division for the Thursday night game and the Chargers slaying the giant to the biggest crowd they can get....while essentially giving Kraft HFA.

Chiefs have a tough, TOUGH slate of games coming...only because of the officials.
Yep. Very "weird" indeed. And, you did call this before the season.

It reminds me of the 2016 Raiders and the 2015 Broncos. When odd, game altering stuff doesnt equal out over the course of the season, and there is a history of it, IMO its not just coincidence. I dont think the games are completely fixed, just too many variables to control. But I certainly believe that the league "pushes" certain games one way, via bad calls and non calls, to try and support a desired scenario that they deem good for the league. Nobody could be as consistently bad at their jobs as the NFL Refs are, and manage to keep them as long as they do, if they werent actually doing the the bidding of their employer.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:42 AM 12-04-2018
Let's play. So, why would the NFL push to elevate certain teams over others... big market love? It's all about money, right?

We all agree there are crappy calls and bad officials. The disconnect comes from the grand conspiracy.

The NFL ignored LA for a very long time. All of a sudden, they want to pump up the two teams there? I get the narrative around the stadium funding, I'm just not buying it.

Look at the Dallas Cowboys. Biggest franchise and global fan base in the history of the league.

The Cowboys are 2-8 since the 1998 season, never winning anything greater than a wildcard game since the 1995 SuperBowl.

23 years since their last SB win and only 3 playoff wins in that span.
Only 7 double digit win seasons in that span.

Why would the NFL not make the Cowboys more relevant during the past quarter century? Ratings, marketing, dollars ... all the components are there.

So, why?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:44 AM 12-04-2018
We play LAC on a Thursday night. NFL wanted the gane to have more meaning. They hosed Pitt to hype it up.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up