ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>$$$Official: Do you own a Mahomes jersey thread$$$
Nickhead 03:49 AM 11-02-2018
Yes he needs another thread like I need a bullet in the head, but...

We went thru fanatics uk, but due to my wife ordering a female cut for me by accident, we ordered the right one for me.

So there are two here down under...

What say you?

If you don't own one, do you plan to?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand the mahoooooooooooooooomes of the chiefs!!! :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:58 AM 11-02-2018
Yep, last year after pre-season.
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:00 AM 11-02-2018
Nope
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:01 AM 11-02-2018
I own the thread, but it's not a jersey yet.
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 09:11 AM 11-02-2018
Yep. Bought a red one last year. I want a white one too and will probably get one at some point. However I want ones with stitched numbers/lettering but they are a bitch to find.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:22 AM 11-02-2018
Not a Mahomes jersey, but I will be getting one with my last name on it AND it's also an active players jersey.

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:25 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Because he wanted a black one?
No shit sherlock, I just don't understand buying an off color jersey, basically its like not having a jersey of your team.

My ex wife got me a reversible Marcus Allen jersey back in 1998, red one way and black the other way. It has never been worn black side out.

I get thats its a matter of personal taste, I am just not understanding the concept.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:28 AM 11-02-2018
I own this one.

[Reply]
wutamess 09:36 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Because he wanted a black one?
Bingo! I hate the Red of our jersey and I want to look good in what I'm wearing so it's the white one and the black one. The problem is, the fuggin black one (from China) says Mahomes II.

FML! Oh well... It'll look good in Mexico regardless.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:43 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Bingo! I hate the Red of our jersey and I want to look good in what I'm wearing so it's the white one and the black one. The problem is, the fuggin black one (from China) says Mahomes II.

FML! Oh well... It'll look good in Mexico regardless.
Wut? I mean seriously? I dont even.....
[Reply]
srvy 09:55 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
I felt the same, which is the reason I picked a rarely used number and put my own last name on the jersey.
Thats a little weird also but sink or swim whatever floats your boat.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 10:04 AM 11-02-2018
No.

Once I became an adult I lost interest in wearing a shirt with another person's name on the back. Not interested in a personalized jersey, either.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wut? I mean seriously? I dont even.....
Yeah, I love the red.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:13 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
No.

Once I became an adult I lost interest in wearing a shirt with another person's name on the back. Not interested in a personalized jersey, either.
Well arent you just sooo ****ing cool, you tool :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:16 AM 11-02-2018

[Reply]
Dayze 10:17 AM 11-02-2018
speaking of Jersey's...when my wife and I first started dating, we went to a Chiefs game, and I show up to pick her up at her house, and she answers the door wearing a mesh jersey, like the old school high school jerserys. I figured, ok cool. old, but Red jersey. that'[ll work.

as she lets' me in the house, and turns to walk away/into the house, then it happened
"Bono"...on the back of the jersey. The thing looked like someone at one time actually had it made. I asked where she got it, and she said "i dunno. it was in my brother's closet".

I took off my Neil Smith jersey and said "here, you're wearing this", then I bought a Priest Holmes Jersey when I got to the game lol.

the Smith Jersey just totally enveloped her, but she rocked it.

...Bono....
WTF.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up