ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1369 of 2678
« First < 36986912691319135913651366136713681369 137013711372137313791419146918692369 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Best22 10:42 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
new nickname check down pat. .

what happed to throwing the ball down the field?

I still have faith in Mahomes but he couldnt even muster a first down with 5 minutes left in the game..3rd and 3 and he throws a 1 yrd pass to Travis. .

Play calling was shit. .

I still take Patrick over every player in the NFL. .

people forget hes only 16 games into his career. . .

this game will be another lesson that makes him even better
He tried a deep pass on third down. He got sacked. Ballgame

You can’t hit 15 yard passes when you have no time to throw
[Reply]
New World Order 10:42 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
new nickname check down pat. .

what happed to throwing the ball down the field?

I still have faith in Mahomes but he couldnt even muster a first down with 5 minutes left in the game..3rd and 3 and he throws a 1 yrd pass to Travis. .

Play calling was shit. .

I still take Patrick over every player in the NFL. .

people forget hes only 16 games into his career. . .

this game will be another lesson that makes him even better
Screens to the RBs were working very well first half.

No idea why we didn't throw one in the second half.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:43 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Screens to the RBs were working very well first half.

No idea why we didn't throw one in the second half.
Reid outsmarting himself. Maybe he assumes that the D will always adjust to what worked.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:47 PM 12-14-2018
Frustrating. Reid makes us a yearly team to win but also chokes when it matters.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:56 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
This sums up the stupidity.........

The idea that Drew Brees could have as many records as he has, have as many wins as he has, and never win an MVP is absolutely insane. He deserves one, and this year is a perfect year to give it to him.

Sounds like the national media and the hatred of that Mahomes kid is real.
This isn't the academy awards. It's not a lifetime achievement award people.
[Reply]
jjjayb 11:23 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan:
Chiefs played a different game last night. IDK why but they played ball control offense with all the screen plays. They only took a couple deep try’s In this game
Did you not see Mahomes running for his life when he dropped back? Our O-line isn't performing well right now. Hopefully we get some guys back healthy for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hopefully the front office can build a serviceable defense in the next few years. If they fail in this regard, don't be surprised if he moves to a different team when the time comes. He has never had a decent defense backing him...not in high school, not in college, and so far not in the NFL either. He deserves better than that. Otherwise it's just a massive waste of his talent as we saw at Texas Tech.
I wouldn't blame him.

Patrick Mahomes is a god among mere mortals.

He deserves to go to a team with a real shot at the Lombardi if the Chiefs can't give him one.

If you love something set it free.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:35 PM 12-14-2018
Mahomes isn’t going anywhere. He’s the face that runs the place and is going to be the one—the chosen one—to end the living hell of all Chiefs fans and players alike.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:57 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Mahomes isn’t going anywhere. He’s the face that runs the place and is going to be the one—the chosen one—to end the living hell of all Chiefs fans and players alike.
It's not basketball. One guy can only do so much in football. He can't control the other side of the ball. Veach and Reid need to fix it. At some point Mahomes has to get tired of this BS. I would think he has learned from Rodgers' mostly wasted career in Green Bay.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:05 AM 12-15-2018
It's not basketball. One guy can only do so much in football. He can't control the other side of the ball. Veach and Reid need to fix it. At some point Mahomes has to get tired of this BS. I would think he has learned from Rodgers' mostly wasted career in Green Bay.
No I get that, but it’s one season. And they’re still 11-3, not a team where he’s just putting up gawdy numbers with a so so record to show for it as it was in college.

They definitely need to replace Sutton and continue to add to the roster but he doesn’t have much to complain about just yet.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:10 AM 12-15-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No I get that, but it’s one season. And they’re still 11-3, not a team where he’s just putting up gawdy numbers with a so so record to show for it as it was in college.

They definitely need to replace Sutton and continue to add to the roster but he doesn’t have much to complain about just yet.
It's not one season. It is Mahomes' entire football career. Garbage defense in high school, garbage defense in college, and now same old same old for him in the NFL. At some point he has to get fed up with it.

For what it's worth he made some pretty deep playoff runs in high school despite the shitty defense. But the defense still prevented him from winning the state title. I don't see the Chiefs going very far in the playoffs with this defense.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:23 AM 12-15-2018
Check this out. In 2013 high school playoffs...

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools...3/schedule.htm

W 50-44
W 38-14
L 65-60

Put 60 on the board and lose. Sounds very similar to some of the Tech games. In 2012, Mahomes' high school lost 63-56 in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools...2/schedule.htm
[Reply]
New World Order 12:26 AM 12-15-2018
He'll get help.

3 draft picks in the first 2 rounds and plenty of cap room this offseason

And hopefully a new D coord.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:57 AM 12-15-2018
I read the most recent page of this and I have to say... a lot of embarrassing dumbasses posting stupid bullshit.

Calm the **** down. KC is still in the driver's seat for HFA. We're all pissed, but good god.

We might as well just release Mahomes tomorrow so he can play for a team that can win. Hate to hold him back.

Jesus fucking christ.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 AM 12-15-2018
Hopefully the front office can build a serviceable defense in the next few years. If they fail in this regard, don't be surprised if he moves to a different team when the time comes. He has never had a decent defense backing him...not in high school, not in college, and so far not in the NFL either. He deserves better than that. Otherwise it's just a massive waste of his talent as we saw at Texas Tech.
Pat in no way seems like the kind of person to do this. He could have transfered from Texas Tech but didn’t.

He isn’t dumb either. Look around the league and list all the QB’s who have won a ring while getting paid elite money. The list is very short.
[Reply]
Page 1369 of 2678
« First < 36986912691319135913651366136713681369 137013711372137313791419146918692369 > Last »
Up