Time to give it its own thread...

[Reply]
keg in kc 06:57 PM 01-18-2016

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:10 PM 01-18-2016
Zoom is a pretty cool baddy
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 12:43 AM 01-19-2016
Kevin Smith announced that they're letting him direct an episode in the future, hopefully he'll get to write it too because he's a better writer than director, though for a small screen episode it wouldn't matter anyway but he wouldn't really get to make his mark if he doesn't get to write it.

Kind of surprising since the Arrow folks basically shit on the idea of letting him do an episode of Arrow on twitter.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:29 PM 01-19-2016
Patty is leaving? Also not a great episode just a filler beyond that imo... Next ep looks like reverse Flash is back.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:04 PM 01-19-2016
Thank God I put it on DVR I got mandated at work and stuck till 9pm and I still have to go back to work at 03:00 fuck my life!

Hope it was good not reading anything updated till I get to watch it.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 10:50 PM 01-19-2016
lol the Wally West drama is idiotic, he blames Joe for having to grow up without a father when it's not his fault his mom left and didn't tell him about him... wat
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:29 PM 01-19-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
lol the Wally West drama is idiotic, he blames Joe for having to grow up without a father when it's not his fault his mom left and didn't tell him about him... wat
Yeah it's pretty stupid...don't care for that story already. Moar Zoom
[Reply]
007 12:34 AM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Yeah, I didn't get that at all. That was just plain lazy writing.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:58 AM 01-20-2016
Since it hasn't been discussed yet, It bugs me that he's able to run without his normal street clothes being burnt because of his speed like JWS's 1990 Flash
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:20 AM 01-20-2016
Actually liked that episode a lot, aside from the Wally stuff, but I get why they aren't having him come in all hugs and rainbows. It's not lazy writing, it's just the beginning of a character arc.

Kind of sad to see Patty go, she and Barry had about twenty times more chemistry than Barry and Iris did, but I didn't think they were ever going the Olicity route on this show. It seemed a little...abrupt, but I get the feeling they have a TON more stuff to do this season, so there wasn't really time to make it too emo. It does kind of make me wonder what the point of the character really was. She's just, you know, gone. How did she change Barry or anybody else on the show?

I thought the Turtle would be awful, but it wasn't. Always liked Tyrol anyway. Not sure what Harry did to him, but assuming he's still alive, that guy will end up being some part of the win over Zoom. Has to. Thought the effects people handled the slowdown animation pretty well. Looked cool.

Glad the show's back.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:17 PM 01-20-2016
Think Patty is gone just like that? I wonder if we see her later
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:04 PM 01-20-2016
I'd assume she'll show back up at some point.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:32 PM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'd assume she'll show back up at some point.
Def be a total waste of time of she doesn't. Barry at least learns something from her I'd think of importance if anything. His sports gf at least showed up to have some sense to plot but otherwise worthless.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:39 PM 01-20-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Think Patty is gone just like that? I wonder if we see her later

I have no doubt she will be back Barry was just about to reveal who he really is and it's for the best she is gone anyways and Barry should let her go to keep Zoom from snatching her too.

2nd world Harrison Wells is the wild card he can't be trusted but he has something cherished to lose his own daughter. So what he does is each week builds the suspense of the show.

I've never seen a show with more cliff hangers than The Flash to make you want watch next week.

I want to see more Zoom he is becoming my favorite super villain.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 10:13 PM 01-20-2016
wouldn't be surprised if the actress just had other obligations and they had to find a quick out for that character
[Reply]
Page 18 of 39
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up