ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Media Center>Vikings! History Channel Sunday 10pmEST
Window Licking Whiner 08:00 AM 03-04-2013
Anyone else watch this? Got to say I loved the show, and am thinking that the History Channel is going to be the next AMC, with their lineup.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:52 PM 01-11-2017
No comments about the last 5 minutes of episode 16? That might have been the most badass 5 minutes of Vikings ever. :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:26 PM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
No comments about the last 5 minutes of episode 16? That might have been the most badass 5 minutes of Vikings ever. :-)
Don't know by number. Must be Ragnar's death by snakes. Love this show.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 12:38 AM 01-17-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Don't know by number. Must be Ragnar's death by snakes. Love this show.
Episode after that.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DC.chief 07:22 AM 01-20-2017
I thought the last episode sucked.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:28 PM 02-01-2017
Season finale tonight at 8 Central...set 'em (if you are still watching).
[Reply]
seaofred 08:50 AM 02-03-2017
The season finale was very well done, in my opinion. I don't know why this show doesn't get more attention. I think it's one of the better shows on TV.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:28 PM 11-28-2017
Aaaaaand, we're back......

“Vikings” premieres its fifth season Wednesday, Nov. 29 at 9 p.m. (Eastern) on History.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:00 PM 11-28-2017
I watched the first couple episodes on Amazon a few months back but it didn’t grip me.

Ragnar was trying to get the friar to like fuck his wife or something. I thought that was kinda weird.

Does it get better?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:18 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I watched the first couple episodes on Amazon a few months back but it didn’t grip me.

Ragnar was trying to get the friar to like fuck his wife or something. I thought that was kinda weird.

Does it get better?
You are right...there are some strange parts for sure. It has been up and down last couple seasons...some great...some sucky.

I do think it got better (even with the sucky parts included).
[Reply]
alpha_omega 02:57 PM 11-30-2017
Well, it almost seems like too many story lines going on at once....but i did enjoy the season 5 two-part premier. For those of you who care, i'll hide a synopsis under the spoiler tag.....

If you are planning on watching the episode, do not look under the spoiler tag, 'cause it's all there.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
alpha_omega 02:50 PM 12-08-2017
Guess nobody else is watching. So far this season after two weeks...I am just "meh" about it. The Ivar character is becoming unbelievable.

Full season 5 episode 3 summary under the spoiler......so don't click if you don't want to know.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 04:50 PM 12-08-2017
I've missed the last couple seasons, but flipped on the new season during a really slow TV night. I saw the cripple kid or whatever he is, slithering like a snake on the ground during a battle and kind of chuckled before moving on to some NAIA basketball or something.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 05:12 PM 12-08-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
,,,, I saw the cripple kid or whatever he is, slithering like a snake on the ground during a battle and kind of chuckled before moving on to some NAIA basketball or something.
Yep, like i said...the Ivar character is barely believable.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:53 AM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Yep, like i said...the Ivar character is barely believable.
It's not ivar being unbelievable, it's his older brother Ubbe, he's not near as strong as he needs to be, that's the unbelievable part. He should be quieting ivar some. Like, yes you have good ideas, and yes I shouldn't be so quick to peace, but F off, I'm the older brother
[Reply]
alpha_omega 01:08 PM 01-04-2018
Ok....as with last season....this show is starting to lose me. For those still watching (or sort of watching)....Season 5, Episode 7 summary under the spoiler.....

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up