ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
keg in kc 12:44 PM 11-23-2013
Originally Posted by Barret:
Does anyone foresee Thea kinda start training with Roy? He was trying to get her to release some anger like he does by punching stuff. Is that going to lead her to get into the vigilante business?
Well, he was calling her Speedy a lot last year.
[Reply]
Javabean 08:27 AM 11-24-2013
How's Summer Glau doing? From what I read, she's getting a chance to play something other than a damaged crazy girl. I'm not familiar with her character from the comics, though.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:52 AM 11-24-2013
Originally Posted by Javabean:
How's Summer Glau doing? From what I read, she's getting a chance to play something other than a damaged crazy girl. I'm not familiar with her character from the comics, though.
She's done okay. It is a different character, but she still seems pretty limited in range. At least so far. Instead of 'crazy summer glau' she seems like 'angry summer glau' with a bit of 'lonely summer glau' thrown in a couple weeks ago. If that makes any sense.

She actually had a different sort of role on Alphas on SyFy, too. I thought she was better there, a bit more subtle, but it took some time to get her to that point. Maybe the same happens on Arrow.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 10:17 PM 12-03-2013
Dang it...just finished Season 1. LOVE THIS SHOW! Better than Agents of Shield, though Arrow gets soap opera-ish from time to time. CW doesnt have the first two episodes for free viewing so I may have to buy off of Amazon. Great, great show! Can't wait to dig into Season 2!
[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:10 AM 12-04-2013
Jujitsu Instructor buddy was talking up this show so I caught the first season on Net Flix and started DVRing the second season. Problem is I started on season 2 about 6 episodes in so I’m still a little behind.
[Reply]
Bump 02:07 PM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by journeyscarab:
Dang it...just finished Season 1. LOVE THIS SHOW! Better than Agents of Shield, though Arrow gets soap opera-ish from time to time. CW doesnt have the first two episodes for free viewing so I may have to buy off of Amazon. Great, great show! Can't wait to dig into Season 2!
it definitely gets a bit like a soap opera at times. But ya, it's still a very good show. All of the hot women helps too.
[Reply]
journeyscarab 07:07 PM 12-04-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
it definitely gets a bit like a soap opera at times. But ya, it's still a very good show. All of the hot women helps too.

True.
[Reply]
007 07:58 AM 12-05-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
one was sorely missing this week.
[Reply]
Silock 08:41 AM 12-05-2013
Originally Posted by Guru:
one was sorely missing this week.
Thea and Felicity more than made up for it. HOLY SHIT.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 04:41 PM 12-06-2013
So if Jr. CSI is lying about his job and there are no "similar cases" how did he know to head straight for the missing centrifuge?
[Reply]
Silock 08:38 PM 12-06-2013
Because Barry Allen is The Flash?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:06 AM 12-07-2013
Originally Posted by Silock:
Because Barry Allen is The Flash?
? You lost me.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:05 PM 12-12-2013
Thought that was a pretty effective finale, although I'm not sure how I feel about
Spoiler!
as the 2nd half big bad.

It does make sense, they set it up well, I just hadn't envisioned him as a mastermind, more of a direct guy.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:41 PM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Thought that was a pretty effective finale, although I'm not sure how I feel about
Spoiler!
as the 2nd half big bad.

It does make sense, they set it up well, I just hadn't envisioned him as a mastermind, more of a direct guy.
Oliver can't beat him, hell Batman couldn't alone.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:57 PM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Oliver can't beat him, hell Batman couldn't alone.
I meant in terms of the show mythology established so far. They'll have to do some things to establish his intellect.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up