ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 41
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Media Center>The CW: New Green Arrow TV Show ( with new actor)
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 05-18-2012
The series, which will air on Wednesdays at 8:00-9:00 p.m., stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:40 AM 10-09-2014
Ollie loves every woman he ever meets. All of them apparently also love him. But he can't be with them because it's too dangerous. Although he meets up with them everywhere and has them do shit for him to help hunt down dangerous criminals. But no fucking! That would be too dangerous for them.
[Reply]
temper11 11:02 AM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Ollie loves every woman he ever meets. All of them apparently also love him. But he can't be with them because it's too dangerous. Although he meets up with them everywhere and has them do shit for him to help hunt down dangerous criminals. But no ****ing! That would be too dangerous for them.
awesome... hilarious and awesome.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:09 PM 10-09-2014
Originally Posted by Silock:
FELICITY SMOAKING HOT
Truth. :-)
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 08:55 PM 10-10-2014
Ollie+Felicity OTP

This show has gotten a lot better and seems to have settled down and find and stick with what's good and what works. A lot of the first season was really over-melodramatic and seemed to be trying too hard. It almost seemed like they started off with the Nolan-approach of being ASHAMED of being based off comic books so they wanted to make everything uber "realistic" and dark and emo but now they're confident enough to greet it with open arms with having Ollie less uptight, more open to bringing in more comic book references, etc.

I hope they manage to get Nightwing on this show at some point, they would never get rights to do Bats but Nightwing can be Arrow's link to Gotham and Batman who doesn't need to be explicitly referenced like how they did it in Smallville. Of course, Ollie is supposed to be super young and is roughly the same age as Bats starting out so you could argue that Dick is supposed to be a little kid at this point.. except Roy is more or less the same age as Dick if not younger so they can have Dick be the same age as Roy, just reference that he's been in the business for a lot longer than even Ollie at this point (which would be pretty interesting in how they interact with eachother)
[Reply]
Silock 01:20 AM 11-06-2014
Solid ep. Awesome ending teaser.
[Reply]
007 01:41 AM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by Silock:
Solid ep. Awesome ending teaser.
Merlin staring at Ollie and Thea?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:45 AM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by Guru:
Ra's Al Ghul's intro
[Reply]
007 01:58 AM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Ra's Al Ghul's intro
Oh, that was last weeks ep.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:36 AM 11-06-2014
Didn't really like this episode. Ollie is supposed to be the most liberal/politically-inclined hero and yet they basically made him a cop crony, teargas bombing riots, making it a point to stop the hackers before they even showed their intentions etc. I like that Laurel's story is finally getting some traction but I'm really bored with Thea because she's largely useless and uninteresting (looks like maybe they're setting her up to be Katana?)

wut. the end of yesterday's episode was Roy finding out that he killed Sara
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:37 AM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Truth. :-)
BTW I’d do Felicity AND her mom, preferably at the same time but I would allow them to tag team me if they wanted.
[Reply]
Silock 01:37 PM 11-06-2014
Spoiler!

This.
[Reply]
007 05:11 PM 11-06-2014
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
Didn't really like this episode. Ollie is supposed to be the most liberal/politically-inclined hero and yet they basically made him a cop crony, teargas bombing riots, making it a point to stop the hackers before they even showed their intentions etc. I like that Laurel's story is finally getting some traction but I'm really bored with Thea because she's largely useless and uninteresting (looks like maybe they're setting her up to be Katana?)

wut. the end of yesterday's episode was Roy finding out that he killed Sara
Oh that? I don't think he did.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 09:04 PM 11-06-2014
Oh that? I don't think he did.
In the beginning of the episode he tells Ollie that he "hasn't been getting much sleep lately." I think he's being drugged or something.. setting him up to be Arsenal
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:10 PM 11-12-2014

[Reply]
007 10:52 PM 11-12-2014
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/12/ar...assidy-photos/

Laurel as Black Canary in ep 10.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 41
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up