ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:27 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
With Ian going into the service under Lips' identity it's going to **** with Lips scholarship to MIT if he decides to enroll and attend.
That's how Ian will get sent home, maybe.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 12:52 PM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Or federal prison.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:38 PM 02-10-2014
Mother God Fuck you Shameless. All that frivolous depravity, then let the one redeeming character let the baby [literal infant] in the family have access to your 1/2 gram of cocaine.

A pox on all your house.

And I was ready to praise the great scene between Emmy Rossum and Jake McDorman at the office.

What a gut punch show.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:39 PM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Originally Posted by jiveturkey:
Or federal prison.
Or the 'White Swallow' in a glitterball tank top.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:47 PM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Mother God Fuck you Shameless. All that frivolous depravity, then let the one redeeming character let the baby [literal infant] in the family have access to your 1/2 gram of cocaine.

A pox on all your house.

And I was ready to praise the great scene between Emmy Rossum and Jake McDorman at the office.

What a gut punch show.
Hence the show title "Shameless"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:08 PM 02-10-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Hence the show title "Shameless"
I was ready for anything Frank the Tank, Carl, or Lip threw my way, but Fiona might be the biggest fuckup of them all. Because she sees clearly how fucked up fucking up can be, and does it anyways.

Frank seduces his daughter for a kidney, or Carl steals dogs to raise drug money on their 'ransom' and you say 'Oh, those scamps, those scaliwags.'

They spend how many seasons making Fiona Ms. Responsible, only to have her tugging cocks for the guy who figures out she's a sex addict, then have him leave coke around for her to leave on a mirror for a FUCKING INFANT to find and OD on.

GUT . . . PUNCHED.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:22 AM 02-11-2014
Yep. That was the first episode that left me pissed off.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:34 PM 02-11-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Or the 'White Swallow' in a glitterball tank top.
:-) Give me one of the other options please.

"White Swallow". Not even subtle...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:49 PM 02-11-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) Give me one of the other options please.

"White Swallow". Not even subtle...
I think it's an actual gay bar in Chicago...
[Reply]
vailpass 12:55 PM 02-11-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I think it's an actual gay bar in Chicago...
I have no doubt. The Midwest version of the Man Hole.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:41 AM 02-12-2014
Holy shit, that was a gut punch.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 10:53 AM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Holy shit, that was a gut punch.
I literally stalked around my house for a few minutes afterward I was so pissed off at this episode. The entire time she was partying it up, I was pissed because Liam was there. Fiona is supposed to be the responsible one, and while she's been on this kinda self-destructive track for the last few episodes, none of her actions were affecting anyone other than herself... that all came crashing down and in a major, major way.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:49 AM 02-12-2014
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
she's been on this kinda self-destructive track for the last few episodes, none of her actions were affecting anyone other than herself... that all came crashing down and in a major, major way.
That ball started rolling before the brother showed up. She'd been neglecting the kids to stay with her boyfriend. So she's had no idea of anything that's been going on outside of her own bubble.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:04 PM 02-12-2014
That ball started rolling before the brother showed up. She'd been neglecting the kids to stay with her boyfriend. So she's had no idea of anything that's been going on outside of her own bubble.
Yes, but like I said, none of her behavior up to that point had had any direct effect on anyone other than her (and her boyfriend).
[Reply]
vailpass 12:33 PM 02-12-2014
She's been sacrificing herself for the family her whole life. She never got to be a kid. She had a chance for some me time, while supporting the fam, and took it for once.
I can't fault that.
****ing the brother and exposing a toddler to coke is of course a whole different deal.

But as has been stated, that's why they call it Shameless.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 16
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up