ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Shameless (Showtime)
kcxiv 05:55 PM 01-31-2011
Anyone seen this show? its fucked in every way, but i love it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:30 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
thank god, that was a close one
lol, i had the same initial reaction, i wasnt expecting it, and i looked away, then i did some ole internet research, and promptly rewinded that scene haha, i needed a do over.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:21 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Alot of Brits are up in arms over us "Yanks" ripping off yet another of their TV series. "Shameless" premiered on British Channel 4 back in 1994. Just like "The Office", the events in US version is following the UK version practically scene for scene.
Here's Episode 1 Season 1 UK style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2hy_jQZ7w8
Showtime has the best two consecutive hours of television on Sundays. Speaking of the British, Episodes, which is on right before Shameless, makes me laugh a lot. Joey Tribiani, errrr, Matt Leblanc, is hilarious. The British couple are hilarious, too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 02-01-2011
Best reason to watch this show is boobs.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/582899...in_ride_a_guy/
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:10 PM 02-01-2011
not the best reason, just the added bonus. The show itself is great without boobs. The boobs is just the cherry on top. lol
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:10 PM 02-01-2011
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
not the best reason, just the added bonus. The show itself is great without boobs. The boobs is just the cherry on top. lol
:-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:48 AM 03-07-2011
I absolutely love this show. Tonights episode was crazy as fuck. Shit just got real.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:39 PM 03-08-2011
I absolutely love this show. Tonights episode was crazy as ****. Shit just got real.
That was brutal. Sometimes it can be hard to watch.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:49 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
That was brutal. Sometimes it can be hard to watch.
Them kids are the best actors i have seen in a long time. They nail their parts. Debbie is fucking awesome. She's killing it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:43 AM 03-14-2011
We havin' a problem? . . . Phillip

I don't know . . . Bob . . . you're camped out in my house, you're fucking my mother, and talking about stealing my baby brother.

:-) :-)

I think I'll start growing my hair to go as Frank for Halloween.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:35 AM 03-21-2011
lol, i dont really know what to say with the way the episode ended. I didnt think Frank would do it. He's in a heap of trouble. I always have to remember that this tv show is called Shameless for a reason. lol

Debbie when playing xbox saying "eat my ass" had me laughing my ass off. haha
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:45 AM 03-21-2011
watched my first episode last night. pretty awesome. really makes me want to have showtime.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:48 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
watched my first episode last night. pretty awesome. really makes me want to have showtime.
It only gets better alot better man. If you have a chance watch them all, next weeks episode is season finale i think.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:21 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We havin' a problem? . . . Phillip

I don't know . . . Bob . . . you're camped out in my house, you're ****ing my mother, and talking about stealing my baby brother.

:-) :-)

I think I'll start growing my hair to go as Frank for Halloween.
"Her mom freaked out when she saw the black strap on.."
"You whore!"

That black bulldyke bitch needed to be killed. I am horrified by every single part of this show and absolutely enjoy it.
I could do without the rampant buggery but the hotties make up for it.
[Reply]
Bill Lundberg 02:54 PM 03-23-2011
lol, i dont really know what to say with the way the episode ended. I didnt think Frank would do it. He's in a heap of trouble. I always have to remember that this tv show is called Shameless for a reason. lol

Debbie when playing xbox saying "eat my ass" had me laughing my ass off. haha
If you're talking about Frank boning the blond daughter of his girlfriend. I don't necessarily think Frank had any say in the matter. He ate about ten oxy's and the dude is always drunk. From the scene it didn't even look as if he were participating.

That being said, you're right - he's in a heap of trouble!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bill Lundberg:
If you're talking about Frank boning the blond daughter of his girlfriend. I don't necessarily think Frank had any say in the matter. He ate about ten oxy's and the dude is always drunk. From the scene it didn't even look as if he were participating.

That being said, you're right - he's in a heap of trouble!
Yeah, I don't think it was a decision Frank made. Hated to see that happen, too.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up