ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 153
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Bowser 04:54 PM 05-30-2020
I like where this is supposedly heading.....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:25 PM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I like where this is supposedly heading.....
I wish that I had more info about this but since people aren't in their offices, it's difficult to get any gossip

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:03 PM 05-30-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I wish that I had more info about this but since people aren't in their offices, it's difficult to get any gossip

With any luck, Cali will loosen up sooner than later and the rumorville will fire back up. You know, the important stuff in life. Lol
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:15 PM 06-15-2020

Ewan talks about The Mandalorian and "Hello There: The Musical." The opening number sounds amazing already. #EwanMcGregor #ObiWanKenobi #HelloThereTheMusical pic.twitter.com/lTpYPwHvr1

— All Things Kenobi (@allthingskenobi) June 16, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:23 PM 06-15-2020
i wish he'd age faster so he can play old obi wan
[Reply]
Fish 09:44 PM 06-15-2020
Ewan is a fucking treasure.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 09:41 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Ewan is a fucking treasure.
I thought he sucked in Fargo.
[Reply]
Fish 11:49 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
I thought he sucked in Fargo.
Note: Star Wars Ewan. Ewan as Obi Wan is fucking cherry. He's one of the rare characters who had such an individual influence on the character, that the character slowly morphed into Ewan instead of the other way around. Your Fargo opinions have no power here...
[Reply]
listopencil 12:53 AM 06-17-2020
Note: Star Wars Ewan. Ewan as Obi Wan is fucking cherry. He's one of the rare characters who had such an individual influence on the character, that the character slowly morphed into Ewan instead of the other way around. Your Fargo opinions have no power here...
He's doing an impression of Alec Guinness.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:11 AM 06-17-2020
Listo's right, He can impersonate Alec Guinness, he can also play a convincing Scottish Git, (naturally), but his performance in Fargo has to go down as some of the worst acting in the history of film.

I don't get why a lot of you guys have a boner to see Ewan McGregor in some dogshit, lazy prequel.

Guinness' Obi Wan character was seasoned and wise. McGregor's Obi Wan was just melba toast and boring. The fact that you say "the character slowly morphed into Ewan instead of the other way around" just means that Ewan is such a shitty actor, he took a good character and made him drab/ whiny.

Spoiler Alert - Obi Wan sacrifices himself to Vader in order to save Luke and Co... We all saw it. Who gives a shit what he did between the ROTS and ANH? According to ANH he was a hermit. He's dead, move on.

The thing that makes The Mandalorian entertaining is the fact that they're doing something close to new and not rehashing the same old shit. My only critique is that the characters are still boring, (not as boring as McGregor's Obi Wan though).
Let alone this garbage:

[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:02 PM 06-20-2020
Mark Hamill had a uncredited cameo in episode 5

https://deadline.com/2020/06/the-man...202964723/amp/
[Reply]
Nickhead 06-23-2020, 08:24 PM
This message has been deleted by Nickhead.
Tribal Warfare 06:04 AM 07-01-2020

This is the way. Just announced, discover a new series of books inspired by #TheMandalorian: https://t.co/1sLwXlxoOg pic.twitter.com/46gCZrFVpd

— Star Wars (@starwars) June 30, 2020

[Reply]
Nicky Daniels 07:48 AM 07-01-2020
Well, at least that's another thing to look forward to amidst the pandemic.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:41 AM 07-22-2020
I didn't know where to put this but I was told recently that a new Lando Calrissian Disney+ series is in the works starring Donald Glover and some outlets begun reporting the same.

I didn't post about earlier because I was told it wasn't a lock because due to working out Glover's availability but now that other sites are picking up on it, it looks like a go.

Even though it's a Lando series, it's likely that Han & Chewie will appear at some point, although I've been told that a Solo TV series is completely out of the question at this point in time.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:59 PM 07-22-2020
Terrible idea.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 153
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up