ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Rejoice: The Steam Summer Sale has begun!
DJJasonp 08:57 PM 06-23-2016
Picked up Soma for 15 bucks, several others for 5 bucks or less.

Let's hear it.....what did everyone pick up?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:38 PM 06-26-2020
Worms WMD for now for me, can't pull the trigger on anything else at this point.
Still hooked on Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 the best game released this year and best baseball game ever. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:41 PM 06-26-2020
doom NBA IL stumervick
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:02 PM 06-26-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
anyone play '7 days to die' or 'firewatch'? Both pretty cheap.

For those that havent played it - "Life is Strange" is 1.99. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Totally not what I was expecting.
I have a buddy that plays 7 Days to die like mad, think he has over 7k hours in it. I own it but haven't played it much to be honest.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:57 PM 06-26-2020
Door kickers: Action Squad is on sale and is fun as hell. and its a cheap game to start with

Noita is another cool game that i've been playing lately. it's surprisingly deep. another cheap game on sale
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:46 AM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Worms WMD for now for me, can't pull the trigger on anything else at this point.
Still hooked on Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 the best game released this year and best baseball game ever. :-)
finally - someone else has seen the beauty of Super mega bb!

I had SMB2, and have been waiting for a price drop for 3, but played the hell out of #2.

Most fun I've had with a BB videogame. I prefer it over the show. Matter of fact, it's the most fun I've had with a BB videogame since "Baseball Stars" (i'm dating myself, I know)

It's fun, easy controls, but can still do a lot with pitching.....and the game plays fast (which is what I hate about most other bb video games).

I'll definitely jump on board for 3!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 06-27-2020
Picked up Metro Exodus.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:46 PM 06-27-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Picked up Metro Exodus.
please report back.

I finished the first two, and really enjoyed both.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:02 PM 06-28-2020
I just grabbed Remnant From the Ashes. I honestly hadn't even heard of it, but got a YouTube vid from SkillUp in my recommendations, and it looks fun as hell. Downloading it now.
[Reply]
Pants 01:41 PM 06-28-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Picked up Metro Exodus.
I just almost pulled the trigger on this.

I have a problem. It's very difficult for me to pass on, what I perceive, really good deals.

I have a huge library of games in Steam and as a result, I had to create different categories like "must play" and "should play." Otherwise, I forget about games in my library and they get lost in the shuffle.

I currently have 22 games in my "must play" category. :-)

Metro Exodus would probably go in the "should play" category and I would never get to it like all the other games there. It looks so good, though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 06-28-2020
I must have 30 games on Steam I've never touched.

Just waiting for the world to end.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:59 PM 06-28-2020

I had SMB2, and have been waiting for a price drop for 3, but played the hell out of #2.

Most fun I've had with a BB videogame. I prefer it over the show. Matter of fact, it's the most fun I've had with a BB videogame since "Baseball Stars" (i'm dating myself, I know)

It's fun, easy controls, but can still do a lot with pitching.....and the game plays fast (which is what I hate about most other bb video games).

It is really fun
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:20 PM 06-28-2020

Super Mega baseball 3 is my favorite sports game of alltime and all without a single crap given about the ficticious players. It's true baseball at it's finest and made me appreciate the game I had honestly lost love for. Yes I like it as much as Tecmo Bowl oh the horror. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:45 PM 06-28-2020
I have this girl in SMB2 on the platupi that wears blackface and RAKES>
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up