ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 152
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
JOhn 11:22 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
You're not real, either. YOU DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!

ZACH SAYS EVERYBODY HATES ME!!!!!!!! AND ZACH'S NEVER WRONG!!!!1111
Shit, I just thought I got annoyed with you :-)

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:24 PM 03-23-2011
badgirl
yeah I've met badgirl. I've also met Luv and thought she was a cool person. Maybe my definition of "cool" needs to be refined?:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:26 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
yeah I've met badgirl. I've also met Luv and thought she was a cool person. Maybe my definition of "cool" needs to be refined?:-)
Jesus, I'm kidding. MotherLover was J Diddy. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:28 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by JOhn:
Shit, I just thought I got annoyed with you :-)

Clearly your personal level of disgust with my wretched attitude is not fully advanced. :-)
[Reply]
JOhn 11:29 PM 03-23-2011
Clearly your personal level of disgust with my wretched attitude is not fully advanced. :-)
Naw, I always think of you as the fat little kid down the street who shot his refrigerator in a fit of anger.:-)

Disgust? nooooo maybe feel sorry for ya. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:31 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by JOhn:
Naw, I always think of you as the fat little kid down the street who shot his refrigerator in a fit of anger.:-)

Disgust? nooooo maybe feel sorry for ya. :-)
I'm never getting over that one, am I? You shoot one appliance and get labeled for life..... :-)
[Reply]
JOhn 11:34 PM 03-23-2011
I'm never getting over that one, am I? You shoot one appliance and get labeled for life..... :-)
Well, YOU DID post it on here....:-):-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:37 PM 03-23-2011
Jesus, I'm kidding. MotherLover was J Diddy. :-)
welll in that case I've met that dude in person too. A cool dude also. We got to share the 2006 playoff loss dissappointment in Indy together.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:42 PM 03-23-2011
Well, it's late, and I've had a full day of beating back the Forces of Eternal Happiness.

A final thought - Zackipoo just posted a new thread about his post count. People seem to be having a good time posting in it, and even though I think Zack's a pure scumbag and the biggest gaping vag in the Midwest, I'm not going to go over there and piss all over his thread and ruin it for everybody else. I can't even remember the last time I posted in a thread he started, nor do I comment on the things he says, idiotic, obnoxious or otherwise, unless they are specifically aimed at me.

Yet I'm the angry, miserable prick.

Yep. It's all my fault.

Goodnight.
[Reply]
morphius 11:45 PM 03-23-2011
Oh boy, no JOhn is feeling sorry for you? I think this might call for a suicide watch.
[Reply]
JOhn 11:47 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by morphius:
Oh boy, no JOhn is feeling sorry for you? I think this might call for a suicide watch.

He's just misunderstood.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:19 AM 03-24-2011
Well, excuse the **** out of me. Every cockchugging lowlife who ever objected to anything I've ever done here came at me all at once, and every single exchange was started by the other guy. Sorry if not rolling over for it hurts your feelings.

Well, actually, I'm not. Go **** yourself. And take a number.
That's not really true, frazie. The genesis of our entanglement was your entrance into a disagreement between myself and Pestilence:

Originally Posted by :
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I think his point was that no one can mess with your real life by posting insults on a message board. Sure they can come at you IRL or post real life information about you that can damage you and none of that is acceptable at all. There's no indication that R8ers did anything to Dane IRL, is there?
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
All it takes is one person to make an accusation....and that shit stays forever on Google.
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If you're worried about that, you don't belong on message board like ChiefsPlanet where accusations of all sorts happen all the time.
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.
WOOHOO! No consequences! No rules! No decency! THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN - let's have fun with it!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:53 AM 03-24-2011
I just wanted to come in here and pick up a piece of poo and fling it at the wall too. Duck!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 AM 03-24-2011
I just rung my Japanese friend to make sure he was okay after the Tsunami and all he did was go on about his social life. Just kept going on and on about a huge rave.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:27 AM 03-24-2011
wtf

I knew Dane was an ass, but a goodbye thread?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Loser.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 152
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133 > Last »
Up