ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Media Center>Youtube.TV
Fish 11:07 PM 11-09-2017
Anybody else using this?

I just switched over from SlingTV to YoutubeTV. Seems great so far. Offers NBC, which Sling annoyingly didn't and the main reason I switched. Also FS1. But not sure if that means Royals games. ESPN. All the normal stations plus cable stuff like Discovery, Syfy, History, NG, etc.

Interface is infinitely better. Ability to pause no matter what. I'm really liking this so far.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:27 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Buddy Blatner Denny Matthews Denny Trease and Splits who could hate them?
You make a good point, "hate" was a poor choice of word on my part. "Can't appreciate their willingness to make excuses for the on-field play" would be better. But we get it, they've been hired to mostly focus on the positives and only touch, lightly, on the glairing issues.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:30 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
I don't mind paying for youtube tv it has almost everything I get use out of. The Problem is the subs they hook you in with shows you want to see. Entice you with free or a low rate at first for so many days knowing that you will never finish the show in the trial phase and almost all have gone to a weekly format. They make it hard to find the cancel online. Its a lot like roping you into the old magazine subs where you by 6 or seven subs for a year for 19 bucks. By the time your sub runs out you cant find the company that sold you this sub and boom they have your card on file and charge it and 30 to 40 bucks a subscription. You're fucked for another year and on and on till your card is reissued. If you used paypal even then you are you are hooked, its a scam.
We'll find out, but thanks for the heads-up. I will 100% document all I've done and let the CC company deal with them if they screw me.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:21 AM 04-15-2023
There should be a streaming service that only bundles your local affiliates of ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, and offers add-ins of ESPN and FS1

News and Sports. That's all I need for Live TV.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 AM 04-15-2023
These companies know what they're doing. They know what people were paying and use "that what the content providers charge so we can't do it for cheaper" thinking we'll fall for it. So they know what you paid, and sooner or later you'll pay that price and more, for probably less. Again, if they are what they say they are, they'd offer every subscriber the option to pick specific individual channels for some price for each, but that's not what $73 for the basic package, the add-ons is. Again, add up what having the Internet costs, plus the streamer's base package, and the add-ons to get close to what you have before and I'll bet in more cases then less, you'll be paying pretty-much the same, if not more. So they no longer charge you a dollar, the various parties get five quarters out of you for less. And they'll remind you that you got to pick what you want and a quarter is less than a dollar. All with a straight face...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up