ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Media Center>Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game
Buck 10:00 AM 10-17-2016
Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:09 PM 12-08-2020
I salute anyone who's 100% this one. I'm typically the type to finish the main storyline then never touch a game again. I finished the main storyline and the epilogue and have since probably put in 10 more hours in the game. I love it and it's a rare breed, but I wouldn't even try to 100% based on the challenges alone. Collecting all of the herbs and stupid shit like that really pisses me off.

This game is definitely worth it to continue to play for all of the scripted content you can find. Like, I had completely finished the main storyline and epilogue before I ever encountered those creepy ass zombie people in the Lemoyne swamps.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:03 PM 12-08-2020
It's a real shame Rockstar has gone so far downhill. I'd love new content for Red Dead 2. A new Undead Nightmare would be great. I was hoping for them to add Nuevo Paraiso to the map in a story DLC. But that would take effort and why do that when you can just get billions from the morons buying Shark Cards and gold bars for the shitty online game. And they're making GTA 5 for PS5....a game that came out on PS3. How about make something new ya lazy pricks.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:00 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It's a real shame Rockstar has gone so far downhill. I'd love new content for Red Dead 2. A new Undead Nightmare would be great. I was hoping for them to add Nuevo Paraiso to the map in a story DLC. But that would take effort and why do that when you can just get billions from the morons buying Shark Cards and gold bars for the shitty online game. And they're making GTA 5 for PS5....a game that came out on PS3. How about make something new ya lazy pricks.
This is a good video about the "death" of Rockstar or at least the old / original Rockstar.

[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:19 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I salute anyone who's 100% this one. I'm typically the type to finish the main storyline then never touch a game again. I finished the main storyline and the epilogue and have since probably put in 10 more hours in the game. I love it and it's a rare breed, but I wouldn't even try to 100% based on the challenges alone. Collecting all of the herbs and stupid shit like that really pisses me off.

This game is definitely worth it to continue to play for all of the scripted content you can find. Like, I had completely finished the main storyline and epilogue before I ever encountered those creepy ass zombie people in the Lemoyne swamps.
And that's not even a hard challenge if you do it while you're playing the game. The challenges are meant to be completed as side quests to the main story. Trying to railroad the challenges after the main game sounds awful.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 01:20 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
FYI it's the publisher Take Two that prevents Rockstar from expanding the single player. Shark Cards are easier to sell than DLC.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:30 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
And that's not even a hard challenge if you do it while you're playing the game. The challenges are meant to be completed as side quests to the main story. Trying to railroad the challenges after the main game sounds awful.

Most of them do require you to do a hell of a lot of going out of the way, though.

Like, I remember one was having to tomahawk three birds of prey lol I ended up getting that one by remembering specific spawn locations for eagles and hawks so I could sneak up on them while they were perched. Another shitty one was having to craft and use 5 special miracle tonics. You need three different herbs to craft it and you can only carry enough of each to make one at a time. Of course, they’re all found in completely different locations so you kinda have to start that one early or make it a point to go hunting for these specific herbs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM 12-11-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I 100% every game I play. I'm kind of picky about what games I play. :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up