ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 254 of 254
« First < 154204244250251252253254
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:20 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ya she's just plain ugly and when you look at the actress they modeled her after it makes no sense. Some are saying they superimposed a mans face over hers.....Really worries me for Division 3, could be a dumpster fire.
Ubisoft has been a dumpster fire. Skull and Bones is an absolute train wreck. No chance would I spend $70+ on this, which BTW the pre-order options are disgusting enough to make me not want to give them money. Add in the trend of uglifying the woman character just to make the pussy-hat people happy, and I'm 100% out. At least Kojima's productions have figured out how to not fuck up the models.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:53 AM 04-11-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ubisoft has been a dumpster fire. Skull and Bones is an absolute train wreck. No chance would I spend $70+ on this, which BTW the pre-order options are disgusting enough to make me not want to give them money. Add in the trend of uglifying the woman character just to make the pussy-hat people happy, and I'm 100% out. At least Kojima's productions have figured out how to not fuck up the models.
Really need private servers for Division 1 and 2 then I'll be happy, c'mon hackers do your thing! Fix the gaming industries AAA dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:09 PM 04-12-2024
... c'mon hackers do your thing! Fix the gaming industries AAA dumpster fire.
Actually the indie studios are trying. They're pumping out ideas and games people actually want without any agendas.

Vote with your wallet...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:42 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Actually the indie studios are trying. They're pumping out ideas and games people actually want without any agendas.

Vote with your wallet...
Oh I definitely am, Palworld getting some huge updates and someday I should be able to mod Enshrouded. The AAA games list for this year looks terrible.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:44 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I started Intergrade, but only to the point that I was able to save. Rebirth just needs to see a save file for Intergrade for the Ramuh summon materia. It does not need to see a completion or anything. Eventually I will actually play it all the way through.
Good call on this.

I finished FF7 Remake maybe like a week or so ago. The end got a little weird with the fate thingies and changing destiny blah blah. Still a really fun game overall.

I fired up Intergrade immediately after and stopped immediately after creating my first save point. I may get back into it just to say I did, but at this point I’d rather move on.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:45 PM 04-13-2024
I’m getting into Ghost of Tsushima now. This game fucks.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:03 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Good call on this.

I finished FF7 Remake maybe like a week or so ago. The end got a little weird with the fate thingies and changing destiny blah blah. Still a really fun game overall.

I fired up Intergrade immediately after and stopped immediately after creating my first save point. I may get back into it just to say I did, but at this point I’d rather move on.
Intergrade is only like 5-6 hours.
[Reply]
Bump 11:38 PM 04-13-2024
Oh I definitely am, Palworld getting some huge updates and someday I should be able to mod Enshrouded. The AAA games list for this year looks terrible.
I dunno about the AAA comment. That $200 Star Wars game where people are going to pay for 3 days early access and an additional quest on a single player open world game sure looks promising! :-)
[Reply]
Fish 11:47 PM 04-13-2024
PGA Tour is now available for free via XBox Gamepass. It's been pretty fun so far. PC graphics are great.

You can play the Masters while watching it this weekend... which I'm totally doing....

[Reply]
Otter 07:14 AM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ubisoft has been a dumpster fire. Skull and Bones is an absolute train wreck. No chance would I spend $70+ on this, which BTW the pre-order options are disgusting enough to make me not want to give them money. Add in the trend of uglifying the woman character just to make the pussy-hat people happy, and I'm 100% out. At least Kojima's productions have figured out how to not **** up the models.

I used to be a HUGE Rainbow 6 Siege player but uninstalled it about 1 year ago due to the woke and arcade philosophy they've adopted. They've taken a successful business model and run it into the ground.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:28 PM 04-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I dunno about the AAA comment. That $200 Star Wars game where people are going to pay for 3 days early access and an additional quest on a single player open world game sure looks promising! :-)
The bots are out in full force saying how great it looks, it's fairly obvious they're bots because the white knighting makes zero sense. Massive studios was the last domino to fall the rest of ubi has sucked for a long time but until they hired the diversity manager they were doing well. It will be interesting to see how it turns out because even the Mainstream gaming sites are dogpiling.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:38 PM Yesterday

Coming this Thursday, calling it an ARPG but it's much more a souls like if you're interested. One of the few nice looking games coming this year and surprise it's not a AAA title and doesn't require an online connection.
[Reply]
Bump 05:27 PM Yesterday
The bots are out in full force saying how great it looks, it's fairly obvious they're bots because the white knighting makes zero sense. Massive studios was the last domino to fall the rest of ubi has sucked for a long time but until they hired the diversity manager they were doing well. It will be interesting to see how it turns out because even the Mainstream gaming sites are dogpiling.

I'm sure kotaku will love it
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:38 PM Yesterday
:-) Damn, Sonic 3 movie might actually be incredible. Finally getting fat Robotnik Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves of all people as Shadow.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 254
« First < 154204244250251252253254
Up