ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 152
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:51 AM 03-20-2011
Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.
[Reply]
TRR 08:54 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
This makes my day.

He is a complete waste of space. Name calling in nearly every post but can't handle it when it happens to him.

He's a sad middle aged man that talks on an internet board about how successful he is and how he has a huge house next to stars....pathetic.

Good riddance!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:59 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Mecca should come back and start an "I'm leaving forever" thread.
I prefer he just stay gone forever with Dane. A few more gone this place could be much more decent.
[Reply]
Param 09:01 AM 03-20-2011

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:07 AM 03-20-2011
I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.
[Reply]
burt 09:08 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I, for one, enjoy Dane's personality. I hope he cools down and comes back. Skip too, I miss ole skip. Bot these guys were a huge part of the Identity of CP.
tHIS.
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 09:33 AM 03-20-2011
Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.
[Reply]
loochy 09:36 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic:
Lets look at the evidence: Dane gets highly agitated after the Rebecca Black video thread. R8ers calls him a audiophile. Rebecaa Black is going on tour. Dane leaves forever. It all points to Dane actually being the rapper in the video.
You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:37 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
You spelled it wrong. The word only has one P in this case.
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:44 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:46 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Maybe for you, to me he was a big part of what I felt was wrong about this place.

Go look in any thread regarding the NFL Lockout. He did nothing but tell everyone else they were wrong and dumb.
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:50 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:59 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.
I'll never forget the time a few years ago when I lost my cool a little in an argument and issued a profanity-laced reply to someone. Dane repped me to tell me that he appreciated my normal measured responses and thought that profanity only weakened my position. Later, I always remembered that rep message and wondered how it could have come from the same Dane who seemed unwilling to post about sunshine and rainbows without including at least one "f***ing moron!" :-)

Dane took a lot of abuse for supposedly flaunting his Hollywood lifestyle early on (which makes this R8ers thing particularly ironic) but he seemed to establish a tight group of board-friends when he adopted a more aggressive personna here. I liked him both ways.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:00 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I disagree. Dane added color to our wild west Internet outpost. I don't feel sorry for him getting a taste of his own medicine, but I valued his opinions, his stories, and his style, abrasive though it was.
I wouldn't mind it every now and then, but not every freaking post or thread.
[Reply]
Slainte 10:01 AM 03-20-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah his stories were good and he had interesting opinions, but frankly his onion paper-thin skin and his almost neurotic obsession with his own self-image grew tiresome, at least for me - and from the responses on this thread, I'm not the only one.

As I said before, he pulled a similar fucking stunt some time ago yet came crawling back after he swore he'd never be back & asking the Mods to cancel his account, etc.

So all of you (not you, pat) mourning the loss of CP's Ari Gold: fear not -- We'll see this prima donna act again soon.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 152
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up