ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Hall of Classics>It's been real...
Bob Dole 09:41 PM 12-12-2001
It is with some sadness and a smidgen of emotion that Bob Dole posts this thread, but after hours of internal conflict and a soul-searching tug-of-war, Bob Dole feels the time has come.

It's unusual that one finds himself attached in this way--it's not typical behavior. Sure, we find ourselves in relationships frequently, but this one was unique.

It felt so good at first. It was a relief, actually. Just to let it out and not worry about what anyone else thought. Just to be Bob Dole's self. An outlet for everything pent up inside.

Then it began to stink. And the longer it went on, the more overwhelming the stench. Then others started to notice, but nobody commented. They were kind and considerate and kept their thoughts to themselves at first, but eventually the truth had to be told. Action had to be taken.

It's been effecting everyone in the house today, so Bob Dole made the decision and thought it fitting to share.

Bob Dole named it Curly before he left. The longest cable Bob Dole has ever laid. He put up a fight as he swirled and swirled toward his final resting place, but eventually he broke apart and surrendered. He was Bob Dole's favorite turd and he will be missed.
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:44 PM 12-12-2001
Old Geezer agrees :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:44 PM 12-12-2001
Let me guess when ya' got the idea for this one...:-) :-)
[Reply]
Moon§hiner 09:45 PM 12-12-2001
:-)MAO
[Reply]
old_geezer 09:46 PM 12-12-2001
There's been an awfull lot of crap on the board today . This appears to be the best of the lot. :cool:
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 09:46 PM 12-12-2001
Thanks for sharing Bob...I'm sure you put a lot of hard work and effort into it...and for that, you should be commended.

...and I think it might be about time for me to sign off tonight...

:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:50 PM 12-12-2001
My deepest and most heart-felt condolances on your loss, Bob.

Perhaps your lost friend will manifest his prescense in the odd, lingering fart.... :-)
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:54 PM 12-12-2001
Goodbye, Curly.
[Reply]
5decadechiefsfan 10:02 PM 12-12-2001
Alas, the best part of you has gone away....
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 10:02 PM 12-12-2001
POTY...:^)
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 10:03 PM 12-12-2001
I dont mean potty...I mean..

The
Year
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:03 PM 12-12-2001
Literally ROTFLMSAO!!!! That is just too much!

Originally Posted by :
[Insert something clever]
'Curly's dad'?

Hader,
just a thought
[Reply]
ChiefGator 10:08 PM 12-12-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by 5decadechiefsfan
Alas, the best part of you has gone away....
Something makes me think that Bob Dole lives a charmed life, and is probably full of potential Curly's right now....

- Mark
Frustrated at his floaters....
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 10:09 PM 12-12-2001
This looks interesting--

I just printed it out.

I'll give you a review in a bit, I'll read it as I drop the boys off at the pool.
[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 10:10 PM 12-12-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by raiderhader
Literally ROTFLMSAO!!!! That is just too much!

ROTFLMSAO??

Rolling on the floor laughing my sore *** off?

Sorry Jamie...:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up