ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 299 of 2690
« First < 199249289295296297298299 3003013023033093493997991299 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:49 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Can't wait to watch this kid play! He looks great playing out of the shotgun- I would leave him there.
I've seen Payton Manning and Tom Brady make a living out of the shotgun.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:52 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by ILChief:
WTF hasn't he signed?
They should fire Veach and hire a guy named John Dorsey.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:53 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
What changes this year that's going to turn then into a playoff threat vs a one and done?
I agree and have stated many times that the last two years we have not done much to get better. We haven't had any money to help make us better so we draft and our young players gain experience but that doesn't change our season outlook. We squeaked out many victories last year on take always and special teams. Scheduling is brutal this year and it may be a rough ride. We have the talent for certain but our trigger man is a non scoring mugger sucker that will not get us the title.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:54 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Alex threw around only 40 passes last year from under center. It's just not common anymore, and that's a good thing for Mahomes and most other QBs coming into the NFL now.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:56 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Alex threw around only 40 passes last year from under center. It's just not common anymore, and that's a good thing for Mahomes and most other QBs coming into the NFL now.
It's gonna keep get harder to find under center quarterbacks from college ranks also.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:04 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
How about Horseface? He killed us at Arrowhead in the shotgun. It gave him that extra second before DT could get to him.

I am not saying 2PM does not need to learn how to take snaps under center or continue to refine his footwork- but it is nice to know if we need him to drop back into shotgun, he is more than capable. In some of those highlights, he is taking the snap and the ball is out before the defense has even made a push forward.

This kid has a Ton of talent- that is indisputable.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:09 AM 07-14-2017
2 more weeks 'til camp!
:-)

It's happening. :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:20 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This kid has a Ton of talent- that is indisputable.
Like I said pre-draft, the reason that I wanted Mahomes most was because he possessed the highest upside. There are always QBs coming out of the draft who have a chance to be good, but few have the raw ability to potentially be superstars. I, like the Chiefs FO, Chris Simms, the PFF guy who took him 13th in a 'foundational draft', and anyone else who loved him pre-draft-- believe Mahomes does have the potential to be a superstar.

It is up to him now, though. Mahomes, his coaches, and his teammates who will assist him in the future.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 07-14-2017
It seems like I fall asleep watching this kid play every night now. I was watching both of his Baylor games last night.

That '16 Baylor game was a thing of beauty. The '15 Baylor game was an example of what happens when he presses and tries to do too much. in '15 his defense was getting scored on every single possession and the kid was trying to answer back with a TD of his own every time and it resulted in some poor throws.

In '16 he was dropping 50 yard dimes on almost every possession. Absolutely destroyed Baylor with perfect deep downfield passes all game long.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:25 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I'm getting ever more confident he sucks Smith's cock on regular basis, so I for one am thankful for his insight
Your getting warmer.

[Reply]
raybec 4 10:25 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Don't be that guy. The Chiefs drafted a 1st rd QB. He's not going to be a franchise QB year one.

The Chiefs have a great team right now while Mahomes is learning. It's not a bad position to be in.
This should be renamed the "Don't be that guy lounge"
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:28 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Your getting warmer.

[Reply]
stumppy 10:28 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Your getting warmer.

Cock and balls?
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:30 AM 07-14-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Cock and balls?

[Reply]
thegame214 10:50 AM 07-14-2017
Like I said pre-draft, the reason that I wanted Mahomes most was because he possessed the highest upside. There are always QBs coming out of the draft who have a chance to be good, but few have the raw ability to potentially be superstars. I, like the Chiefs FO, Chris Simms, the PFF guy who took him 13th in a 'foundational draft', and anyone else who loved him pre-draft-- believe Mahomes does have the potential to be a superstar.

It is up to him now, though. Mahomes, his coaches, and his teammates who will assist him in the future.

Reid has made Alex freaking Smith look presentable despite all of Alex's checkdown, checkdown, checkdown, punt offense. You saw what Reid did with Vick when he had a guy with an actual arm, let alone Mahomes is what 22? Give him and Reid a year or two and look how far open the playbook gets. Reid has literally been making plays from scratch for Tyreek, so you can expect the offense to change when Patrick is running the show and cater to his strengths.
[Reply]
Page 299 of 2690
« First < 199249289295296297298299 3003013023033093493997991299 > Last »
Up