ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 286
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:10 PM 09-26-2023
We have a Facebook group?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
We have a Facebook group?
There use to be a chiefs planet crew, I think was the name. Luv set it up? Not sure

But, active? No. I’m talking about Arrowhead Kingdom.
[Reply]
wazu 08:30 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
There use to be a chiefs planet crew, I think was the name. Luv set it up? Not sure

But, active? No. I’m talking about Arrowhead Kingdom.
And you don't want Swifties to join?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:40 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
And you don't want Swifties to join?
13-17 year olds no way. Facebook scheduled us to go private on Wednesday. We’ve told the group. I’m putting in place an age filter to join once we go private. 18+. If 18+ want to join after that, so be it.

I’m sure those interested in making money would love to have the Swifties. That’s not us.
[Reply]
Stewie 08:46 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We whacked them all dickhead, I mean Mr. Ghost. You really think we are going to leave 13-17 year olds in our groups? I don’t need that risk .

We want to grow but not with minors. Fuck that shit. Life’s too short.
Interesting. When I entered your FB page name several options showed up, including yours. None of the others had any Swiftie traffic either. I guess you have the FB page that 13 year old girls gravitate to. Odd.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:48 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Interesting. When I entered your FB page name several options showed up, including yours. None of the others had any Swiftie traffic either. I guess you have the FB page that 13 year old girls gravitate to. Odd.
Not so much today. Yesterday we got slammed enough to push us to private.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:56 PM 09-26-2023
Travis banged Taylor Swift. Neat. Can we let this die already?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 PM 09-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Travis banged Taylor Swift. Neat. Can we let this die already?
Not until they kiss at the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
wazu 09:00 PM 09-26-2023
Here we go.

New Episode. TOMORROW. ��

Subscribe: https://t.co/gJc5Ln8cUZ pic.twitter.com/P6Qy4xFATB

— New Heights (@newheightshow) September 27, 2023

[Reply]
DaFace 09:04 PM 09-26-2023
A whole lot of people are gonna watch that episode. I bet they don't get TOO far into it though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:52 AM 09-27-2023

The most unique Travis Kelce/Taylor Swift take you'll hear all week, courtesy of @getnickwright...

"This helps the Chiefs ability to help re-sign Chris Jones this offseason." pic.twitter.com/1L65G8mpiH

— Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) September 26, 2023

[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:40 AM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
A whole lot of people are gonna watch that episode. I bet they don't get TOO far into it though.
Yup, there’s a big buildup for him to say that he’s really not going to talk about it.
[Reply]
wazu 05:11 AM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yup, there’s a big buildup for him to say that he’s really not going to talk about it.
Guessing the same. They can probably just recap what everybody already knows and get 500 million views.
[Reply]
wazu 06:42 AM 09-27-2023
Listened to the podcast this morning. Travis basically says he's not gonna talk about it for the most part and recaps all stuff that's already known.

A couple of notes:

- Travis now has paparazzi camped outside his house. Says they all yell his name when he walks outside and have British, or some kind of European accents.
- He said something about Reid being behind all of it and playing cupid because he met the Swift family while in Philly. Saying there is a "cupid" is probably the closest he comes to saying there is a romantic relationship.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:24 AM 09-27-2023
And this all goes down because Mahomes is the GOAT.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 286
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up