ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 313 of 2693
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:16 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Sandy and Tigger will be along to tell us that you can't make plays like that in the NFL and that a check down or a sack would be the smarter decision....
still a chance for a hail mary when we have the ball at the 30. haha, alex would hit the 20 yard line.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:17 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wrong, because the grace period with a rookie quarterback is far greater than it is with a 10 year veteran.
Well, he's not playing as a rookie, so there's that
[Reply]
New World Order 01:23 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
still a chance for a hail mary when we have the ball at the 30. haha, alex would hit the 20 yard line.

:-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:28 PM 07-17-2017
When I watch PMII's release it's very much like Aaron Rodgers' , thus odd release angles may remain untouched by the coaching staff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Extends the grace period. This isn't an Andrew Luck type prospect we're dealing with.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:31 PM 07-17-2017
It will be fun to watch Patrick Mahomes II blow by Tyler Bray and become the backup to Alex Smith.

If this case maybe they would find another backup elsewhere but for now there is a competition for backup and Patrick Mahomes II has a chance to be take over that spot. If so odds greatly improve the chance Mahomes II plays this year because he would be able to handle the pressure and have proven to the coaches he can do it.

It wouldn't ruin PMII if he got in a game during garbage time on a game out of reach.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:40 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
It will be fun to watch Patrick Mahomes II blow by Tyler Bray and become the backup to Alex Smith.

If this case maybe they would find another backup elsewhere but for now there is a competition for backup and Patrick Mahomes II has a chance to be take over that spot. If so odds greatly improve the chance Mahomes II plays this year because he would be able to handle the pressure and have proven to the coaches he can do it.

It wouldn't ruin PMII if he got in a game during garbage time on a game out of reach.
Agreed, A Denver game at home would be perfect.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:42 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Agreed, A Denver game at home would be perfect.
That I believe is on Monday Night FOOOTBALL & I'm bringing all my rowdy friends
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:46 PM 07-17-2017
That happened ONCE in 2016, against the Steelers.

As I've already pointed out, Herm put in Croyle his rookie season against the Steelers when the game was "out of reach" and the results were:

3 for 7, 2 INT's, 23 yards.

Croyle had an amazing career after that.

Reid isn't dumb.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:48 PM 07-17-2017

As I've already pointed out, Herm put in Croyle his rookie season against the Steelers when the game was "out of reach" and the results were:

Reid isn't dumb.
Croyle sucked ass period, though. That game likely didn't change anything. The dude never won a single game.

Reid should be wise about which kind of situations he puts Pat into, but I don't think the Croyle comparison really matters.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:48 PM 07-17-2017

Reid isn't dumb.
And hopefully Mahomy ain't Croyle.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:49 PM 07-17-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Croyle sucked ass period, though. That game likely didn't change anything. The dude never won a single game.

Reid should be wise about which kind of situations he puts Pat into, but I don't think the Croyle comparison really matters.
It may not "matter" but there's no way Reid puts in Mahomes against a ferocious defense when he's not ready.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:00 PM 07-17-2017

Reid isn't dumb.

It didn't ruin Croyle career for 3 for 7, 2 INT's 23 yards. What ruined Croyle career was having a glass vagina. Scouting reports said he was a injury prone pussy.

No reason to compare PM II with Brodie Croyle. Brodie didn't have the heart that Patrick Mahomes II has or the gumption.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:04 PM 07-17-2017

Reid isn't dumb.
Brodie Croyle?

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:04 PM 07-17-2017
It didn't ruin Croyle career for 3 for 7, 2 INT's 23 yards. What ruined Croyle career was having a glass vagina. Scouting reports said he was a injury prone pussy.

No reason to compare PM II with Brodie Croyle. Brodie didn't have the heart that Patrick Mahomes II has or the gumption.
It's a bad idea to put in a rookie that isn't ready to play in an NFL game.

Croyle was just one example.
[Reply]
Page 313 of 2693
« First < 213263303309310311312313 3143153163173233634138131313 > Last »
Up