ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2492 of 2693
« First < 1492199223922442248224882489249024912492 2493249424952496250225422592 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bowser 09:15 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Going to guess the 23 tax bill is due to go up about 40 percent. That house is just up the street from mine and the county tried to take mine by 45 percent.

I’m appealing but if I don’t win, assesses home value will have more than trippled
Since I bought the house in 17.
Insanity
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
One of my neighbors had their flood(hurricane) insurance go up $17K this year.

Florida has a limit of how much they can raise property taxes in one year so it only went up $3K.I could have the house paid off and still not afford to live here in retirement due to insurance and taxes going through the roof.
I've seen this odd dynamic where other Florida residents laugh at California for having such high property taxes and other taxes, general cost of living, insane traffic issues, and other stuff that's causing people to leave the state.... and then brag about how many people are flocking to Florida.

The cause and effect seems completely lost on them.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:29 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've seen this odd dynamic where other Florida residents laugh at California for having such high property taxes and other taxes, general cost of living, insane traffic issues, and other stuff that's causing people to leave the state.... and then brag about how many people are flocking to Florida.

If you ask the average person on the street in Florida, they'll all say Florida is full
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 06-12-2023
Going to guess the 23 tax bill is due to go up about 40 percent. That house is just up the street from mine and the county tried to take mine by 45 percent.

I’m appealing but if I don’t win, assesses home value will have more than trippled
Assessed Valuation is the biggest crock of shit.

Because ultimately your recourse is pretty much dick AND the people in charge of it are the self-interested local governments that get to take more money from you based on it.

We got our place in November of '16 and yeah, it's gone up by probably 40-50% based on local market assessments from my realtor since then (or at least it peaked that high; my loan's at 2.25% so I'm no longer in the market now that rates are what they are - I ain't giving up that loan so I'm not really paying attention to my home value anymore either).

And it's not like Columbia's market is appreciably different than anywhere else in Missouri. Southwest Columbia where I am is the hottest part of Columbia anyway. If I got some bullshit update saying my AV was 3 TIMES higher than it was when I bought the place, I'd have friggen kittens.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:33 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
If you ask the average person on the street in Florida, they'll all say Florida is full
I say the same for Arizona!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:08 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Or OR, and hang with me here, he's a tough as nails motherfucker that wasn't going to fold and take himself out in the biggest game of the season?
Pretty positive this is the correct answer! The guy willed us to that title. People hate on him because he is that motivated, and that much of a bad ass. Hi pu n can see it any time they force him to the locker room, he’s pissed. He knows he’s the best option for us to win. Luckily Andy is a fucking magician and can do wonders with a backup quarterback in the event of an injury. It’s still pretty crazy thinking about where we’ve come from to where we are now.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:12 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Only people moving here now are a certain leaning trying to flip the state. Gonna be a tough fight this time. Idk who their plan is but I doubt it’s gonna be flip flop Charlie again.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:30 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pretty positive this is the correct answer! The guy willed us to that title. People hate on him because he is that motivated, and that much of a bad ass. Hi pu n can see it any time they force him to the locker room, he’s pissed. He knows he’s the best option for us to win. Luckily Andy is a fucking magician and can do wonders with a backup quarterback in the event of an injury. It’s still pretty crazy thinking about where we’ve come from to where we are now.
Anyone who doubted the kid's sincerity should've just shut the hell up when he was literally hiding from Reid in the Jags game because he was afraid of what the X-Ray results would be and he didn't want to come off the field.

Then Reid has to corner him and say "You're not going back in until you get X-Rayed" as Mahomes is arguing with him about it.

But he's just a drama queen...
[Reply]
tredadda 10:31 AM 06-12-2023

That is beyond insane!
[Reply]
tredadda 10:33 AM 06-12-2023

I would say Texas falls into that category as well, at least in regards to property taxes.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:38 AM 06-12-2023
I say the same for Arizona!
And Colorado, Idaho, Utah etc….None of these places eagerly embrace Californians.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:42 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And Colorado, Idaho, Utah etc….None of these places eagerly embrace Californians.
Because they are the dumbest fucks on earth
[Reply]
tredadda 10:53 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Anyone who doubted the kid's sincerity should've just shut the hell up when he was literally hiding from Reid in the Jags game because he was afraid of what the X-Ray results would be and he didn't want to come off the field.

Then Reid has to corner him and say "You're not going back in until you get X-Rayed" as Mahomes is arguing with him about it.

But he's just a drama queen...
At this point I am not sure how anyone can question his toughness unless they are saying it to get attention. Mahomes dislocated his kneecap and still wanted to play that same game until Reid said no. Then in SB 55 he played the whole game while scrambling for most of it with turf toe. Now I have never had turf toe, but from what I have read/heard from those who have had it, including professional athletes they say it is ridiculously painful. He was in as much pain as he showed with the high ankle sprain, he just is tough enough to play with it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 AM 06-12-2023

[Reply]
ptlyon 11:17 AM 06-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Karen. :-) Probably smokes weed and endorses tyranny story book hour.
[Reply]
Page 2492 of 2693
« First < 1492199223922442248224882489249024912492 2493249424952496250225422592 > Last »
Up