ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Caught my woman cheating.
J Diddy 07:30 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Oh and going out for revenge pussy is never a good idea. Way too much crazy out there.
For truth.

There are some bunny boiling bitches out there.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:31 AM 02-16-2016

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:01 AM 02-16-2016
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:08 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Babysitter checking in... it looks like rabblerouser doesn't care at all, so I'm having a hard time caring.

rabblerouser, if you do care (or I guess if you just want to send kc native to timeout), let us know and we'll take care of it.

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say in this case that we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Put the whole damn board in jeopardy.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:13 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having full name in his Custom User Title.

If some asshole steals my identity and runs up a bunch of bills, I'd have to turn it in as, "it could be anyone on Chiefs Planet Message Board, because KC native."

Ya gnomesaine??

The nitwit's boorish behavior is pretty unacceptable. I can't believe he hasn't already been banned for breaching another member's personal information...

Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:23 AM 02-16-2016
Well, that's the opposite of "he can do whatever gets his jollies off. I'm a public figure, **** it" and not ever reporting it (unless I missed it).

If you know of specific posts with anything more personal than your name (which is easy enough to find), PM me or report the posts.
You must've missed it.
Apparently he can do whatever he wants, because it's been reported, by me and others, and nothing was done then, which is why I have him on ignore.

Policing this board isn't my responsibility. He's your problem now.
[Reply]
KC native 11:38 AM 02-16-2016
It'd be great if Kc nitwit would quit harassing me all over the board and posting my personal info all over the place and using my pic as an avatar and having my full name in his Custom User Title.

Ya gnomesaine??

:-)

OMFG! SOMEONE IZ GUNNA STEAL MAH IDENTITAH BCUZ MAH NAME IZ ON DA CHUEFSPLANET!

You're a fucking idiot. Some one would need your birth date and social to open accounts in your name.

And I haven't been banned because I have never exposed anyone's personal information. You exposed it yourself.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:58 PM 02-16-2016
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:45 PM 02-16-2016

kc native... uh, grow up? I'd normally say we'd ban both people if the feudin' continues, but since he has you on ignore... well, stop it.
Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:49 PM 02-16-2016
Hey assholes, if I wasn't clear enough before, this means stop your crap (in here, the Lounge, DC, etc) or we'll ban you both (or at least the person who can't StFU). Put each other on ignore, whatever you have to do, if this shit continues beyond right now (again, anywhere), you'll be banned.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:11 PM 02-16-2016
I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.
[Reply]
loochy 03:21 PM 02-16-2016
I've had him on ignore for months.

Search KC native's posts, and you'll see who won't stop. And you know it.

I haven't even responded to him. Tried to keep the thread on track. He's just doing to me what he did to frazod. He's a habitual line-stepper. As in, stepping over the line, habitually.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:25 PM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its sooo hard to find one that you really, truly trust... thats for damn sure
Indeed.
Originally Posted by loochy:

Have you ever watched the uncut/unedited interviews that they compiled that from?? Holy shit...
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:30 AM 02-16-2016
You guys need to take your feud or whatever the fuck it is out of this thread as well.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:35 AM 02-16-2016
[Reply]
Page 23 of 30
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up