Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:10 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Hopefully none of this will matter after tomorrow.
This.
[Reply]
O.city 07:13 PM 11-12-2012
Prolly in the thread somewhere, but if Pioli and Crennel are fired, does SaveourChiefs die?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:14 PM 11-12-2012
If we achieve our mission...this thread should be printed into a journal of sorts and placed in the hall of fame room in Arrowhead.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:18 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by O.city:
Prolly in the thread somewhere, but if Pioli and Crennel are fired, does SaveourChiefs die?
Kind of. All money in the coffers goes to the Boys and Girls Club of KC. SOC, will likely be rebranded into a news portal for the Chiefs.

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
If we achieve our mission...this thread should be printed into a journal of sorts and placed in the hall of fame room in Arrowhead.
LOL. I agree with this.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:22 PM 11-12-2012
KMBC JUST PIMPED THE SHIT OUT OF SOC
[Reply]
Coach 07:23 PM 11-12-2012
Just one thing I have to say...

If Pioli gets through this season, there is no excuse as to why SOS should cease operations. None.

While I understand donating money to the good cause is the honorable thing, you can still do a little bit of that, but I would not advise to close down operations just because.

Stand tall and stick with your guns.

Don't let up.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:27 PM 11-12-2012
Priceless exposure right there.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:28 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by Coach:

If Pioli gets through this season, there is no excuse as to why SOS should cease operations. None.

While I understand donating money to the good cause is the honorable thing, you can still do a little bit of that, but I would not advise to close down operations just because.

Don't let up.
If he's here next season with an extended contract, the movement failed. This would also indicate that Clark doesn't give a shit too.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:28 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Priceless exposure right there.
Yeah.

Brought a Tear to my eye. Good job to all you guys who have been putting in all this time and work.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:34 PM 11-12-2012
I look forward to watching this. I understand I am in it. :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:35 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
If he's here next season with an extended contract, the movement failed. This would also indicate that Clark doesn't give a shit too.
Exactly. There is no use in flogging the dolphin beating a dead horse. If he is still here next year then it is time to scale back how much I care about this team.
[Reply]
Coach 07:39 PM 11-12-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Well, I understand that, but when you're fighting a battle, nobody said it was going to be easy. Sometimes things are going to go for a long time. Got to stay committed to the cause.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 11:42 PM 11-12-2012

Don't let up.
I agree with this. But I also understand the reasoning behind the other train of thought. (Don't agree, but understand.)
[Reply]
Canofbier 11:42 PM 11-12-2012
There seems to be some backlash against the movement for its perceived constant negativity. Not that we have much to celebrate this season, but maybe we could start honoring a player each week that did his part and played a good game? It may lend our movement some extra credibility for doing what it says (still supporting the team and its players), and positivity is almost universally more successful than negativity. It wouldn't necessarily have to feel forced, either - DJ had a very noteworthy game today, and deserves some recognition for it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:43 PM 11-12-2012
Well, I understand that, but when you're fighting a battle, nobody said it was going to be easy. Sometimes things are going to go for a long time. Got to stay committed to the cause.
Dude, it will be white noise he'll do just good enough ( 8-8 or 9-7) the next season with even shittier schedule then the cycle of suck will continue with the yes men he'll hire and all the competent players just going through the motions when go up against good teams getting blown out 20 points or more. The True Fans will dig the 8-8 and 9-7 seasons every other year.
[Reply]
Page 399 of 603
« First < 299349389395396397398399 400401402403409449499 > Last »
Up