ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 170 of 210
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:55 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Cheifton05:
Humans are fallible, even judges (Brock Turner case ring a bell anyone?). Again, I will ask the question, if you had a young daughter, would you let Hill date her? No one has yet to answer.
Phooooony
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:55 AM 10-08-2021
Ignored your last reply? ok. I'm sorry that I haven't responded to every single post in this thread. Let me respond to it now. If you hit a pregnant woman in the stomach, you do not deserve a 2nd chance. Your argument is one of the weakest arguments in the domestic violence arena that I've ever heard. I was dumfounded when I read it. IF that unborn child would have died (miscarriage) due to the punch to the stomach, Hill wouldn't even be playing football right now. He is beyond incredibly lucky and he knows it.
If the kid would have died, you think Tyreek pleads guilty?

He only took the deal to plead guilty because it provided a path to football. If that out hadn't been there for him, it would have gotten messy, and he would have been involved in a lengthy trial that would have robbed him of every penny he's ever had, but I'll betcha he would have fought it to avoid the years of prison that would have wiped away any shot he could have at a football career (or potentially any career)
[Reply]
Cheifton05 10:57 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If the kid would have died, you think Tyreek pleads guilty?

He only took the deal to plead guilty because it provided a path to football. If that out hadn't been there for him, it would have gotten messy, and he would have been involved in a lengthy trial that would have robbed him of every penny he's ever had, but I'll betcha he would have fought it to avoid the years of prison that would have wiped away any shot he could have at a football career (or potentially any career)
Agree 100%.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:57 AM 10-08-2021
Humans are fallible, even judges (Brock Turner case ring a bell anyone?). Again, I will ask the question, if you had a young daughter, would you let Hill date her? No one has yet to answer.
Young daughter? You mean under 18?

No. That would be illegal.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:58 AM 10-08-2021
If you're going to use his recording of "you need to be scared of me too" as gospel truth then you have to also use his words "I swear on my life I never hit you" as gospel truth.

He says he "put her out the house" so when they had that fight he clearly got physical and picked her up and put her outside the apartment and that's not good generally. But the courts would have you believe he was using her pregnant stomach like a speed bag and punching her in the face. There was zero evidence of that. Hill got railroaded in that case and "pleading guilty" means nothing in Oklahoma courts. It was not an admission of guilt that rival fans think it was.

As for the broken arm, that was proven an accident from falling down DAYS after and yet rival fans, which you clearly are, still think he broke his arm. Hill wasn't even in town.

And finally who has custody of the kids? Hill does. Sole custody. You don't understand this situation at all.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 11:01 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If you're going to use his recording of "you need to be scared of me too" as gospel truth then you have to also use his words "I swear on my life I never hit you" as gospel truth.

He says he "put her out the house" so when they had that fight he clearly got physical and picked her up and put her outside the apartment and that's not good generally. But the courts would have you believe he was using her pregnant stomach like a speed bag and punching her in the face. There was zero evidence of that. Hill got railroaded in that case and "pleading guilty" means nothing in Oklahoma courts. It was not an admission of guilt that rival fans think it was.

As for the broken arm, that was proven an accident from falling down DAYS after and yet rival fans, which you clearly are, still think he broke his arm. Hill wasn't even in town.

And finally who has custody of the kids? Hill does. Sole custody. You don't understand this situation at all.
Look at how much effort you put in to defending someone that you don't know and will never even meet....someone who could give a shit less about you. lmao!! I had no idea my comments would bring people out of the woodworks today to defend an obvious scumbag. Let me find a bills message board and trash OJ (after all, he was found to be innocent!) and see if it elicits the same vitriol!!
[Reply]
Cheifton05 11:02 AM 10-08-2021
Young daughter? You mean under 18?

No. That would be illegal.
Doesn't' answer the question with the implied assumptions (and you know it doesn't) but I do give you credit for looking at something at face value. Probably the limit of your intelligence.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:03 AM 10-08-2021
iM a ChiEfs FaN yOu GuYs
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:06 AM 10-08-2021
Question though....do you think Hill is a 'good' person and that both serious accusations against him are totally false and that she was just out to 'get him'?
I do think Tyreek is a good person who got mixed up with the wrong bitch. Both accusations are false. He only accepted guilt because he thought that was his only recourse & the bitch was the one who injured the child.

She was totally out to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Cheifton05 11:08 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I do think Tyreek is a good person who got mixed up with the wrong bitch. Both accusations are false. He only accepted guilt because he thought that was his only recourse & the bitch was the one who injured the child.

She was totally out to get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you practice law? If not, you need to. You'd make a great public defender!
[Reply]
jettio 11:10 AM 10-08-2021
Umm...…..Unlike you, obviously, I'm able to use deductive logic and critical thinking to deduce that yes, he really is a scumbag. Why did I have to be there to determine this? He openly apologized to the fans and said what he did was incredibly wrong and that he let his emotions get in the way of his judgment in response to choking and then hitting his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach. What else do you need to know?? Like I said, I'll pull for him while he's on the field but once he steps off, he's nothing but a ****ing scumbag lowlife. And I mean, regarding what Hill had to say about the 2nd incident (pattern anyone), this sure sounds legit!:
"Punching my son in the chest would probably refer to me teaching my son how to box," Hill said. "Cause we do got boxing gloves at our house. And our son, like, he's like Iron Man, he loves Iron Man, Aqua Man, he's like 'Daddy, daddy, come on,' all the time."
Maybe it makes you feel better to knock somebody that is miles ahead of you in life.

It makes me feel better to put posters of your quality on my ignore list.

You should ask your family members who has gone the farthest in life, you or Tyreek.

Considering your choice of photo for your avatar. I am sure your people are tired of your shit and their failure to raise a decent person.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:12 AM 10-08-2021
Doesn't' answer the question with the implied assumptions (and you know it doesn't) but I do give you credit for looking at something at face value. Probably the limit of your intelligence.
You said young daughter, dickhead. I asked what it meant, since if she's not under 18, she'd probably be closer to Tyreek in age.

So that would put her in her mid/late 20s or older. At that point, what the hell am I going to do? Take her cell phone away until she breaks up with him? She's a grown ass woman. All I can do is give her advice and try to make her see my side of things.

Oh, and I'm going to grant you something you won't do, and that's respond to your point. The answer is no, given what I know about the situation, I wouldn't have a problem at all with my fictional mid-20s-and-older daughter dating Tyreek.

Now, how about that custody?
[Reply]
Cheifton05 11:15 AM 10-08-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Maybe it makes you feel better to knock somebody that is miles ahead of you in life.

It makes me feel better to put posters of your quality on my ignore list.

You should ask your family members who has gone the farthest in life, you or Tyreek.

Considering your choice of photo for your avatar. I am sure your people are tired of your shit and their failure to raise a decent person.
Miles ahead of me in life? He's miles ahead of everyone on this message board in life (assuming your measuring stick is wealth). What's your point? He's miles ahead of 99.9% of everyone in this country. Does that give him a pass to hit women and abuse children? You have more in common with Hill than I thought you did initially. Wow.
[Reply]
Cheifton05 11:16 AM 10-08-2021
You said young daughter, dickhead. I asked what it meant, since if she's not under 18, she'd probably be closer to Tyreek in age.

So that would put her in her mid/late 20s or older. At that point, what the hell am I going to do? Take her cell phone away until she breaks up with him? She's a grown ass woman. All I can do is give her advice and try to make her see my side of things.

Oh, and I'm going to grant you something you won't do, and that's respond to your point. The answer is no, given what I know about the situation, I wouldn't have a problem at all with my fictional mid-20s-and-older daughter dating Tyreek.

Now, how about that custody?
You are either lying to make your point OR you are as big a piece of shit as Hill is. Either way, I suppose it IS YOUR prerogative...….how about that custody? Yeah, because judges and courts of law get it right 100% of the time. You'd also make a great defense attorney.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 AM 10-08-2021
You are either lying to make your point OR you are as big a piece of shit as Hill is. Either way, I suppose it IS YOUR prerogative...….how about that custody? Yeah, because judges and courts of law get it right 100% of the time. You'd also make a great defense attorney.
Care to respond to anything listed in Kiimosabi's post?

And I mean ACTUALLY respond. Your usual "lol tyreek scumbag" ad hom isn't a response

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

[Reply]
Page 170 of 210
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180 > Last »
Up