ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
DRM08 07:28 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Ravens213:
Lamar Jackson is not Alex smith... we already had an Alex smith comp at qb and his name was joe flacco. We still managed to win a super bowl because joe pulled out his inner Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs that year. I’ve seen multiple people compare LJ to Alex smith in here (or maybe just your crazy ass over and over again?) and it doesn’t make the least bit of sense. Jackson was the unanimous mvp last year, Alex smith was a game manager.
Lamar is way more of an impact player than Alex for sure, no question about it.

I don't think Flacco is Alex either. Flacco liked to throw the deep ball. Alex is scared of it. He's an excellent game manager with the underneath stuff though. Way more accurate than Flacco could ever imagine.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:41 AM 09-28-2020
Without the threat of the run, Lamar is garbage. It's why they are terrible when behind.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:45 AM 09-28-2020
I expect Ravens to come out with extra hits, shoving trying to intimidate. We better respond to this stuff right away.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:55 AM 09-28-2020
Lamar Jackson is not Alex smith... we already had an Alex smith comp at qb and his name was joe flacco. We still managed to win a super bowl because joe pulled out his inner Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs that year. I’ve seen multiple people compare LJ to Alex smith in here (or maybe just your crazy ass over and over again?) and it doesn’t make the least bit of sense. Jackson was the unanimous mvp last year, Alex smith was a game manager.
It's too bad all you have to fall back on is a meaningless award.
[Reply]
Ravens213 09:58 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's too bad all you have to fall back on is a meaningless award.
And also literally any stat you could possibly look up? But chiefs fans like to just say “Lamar can’t throw! That’s why they can’t play from behind!”. Look up the stats I’ve posted them 75 times on here, it’s just not true.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:17 AM 09-28-2020
And also literally any stat you could possibly look up? But chiefs fans like to just say “Lamar can’t throw! That’s why they can’t play from behind!”. Look up the stats I’ve posted them 75 times on here, it’s just not true.
Bullshit
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 09-28-2020
Stats.

Yay stats!
[Reply]
Mecca 10:22 AM 09-28-2020
He won an MVP with 3100 passing yards, in todays game 3100 passing yards is shitty.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He won an MVP with 3100 passing yards, in todays game 3100 passing yards is shitty.
Lamar Jackson fans love talking about passing TD’s, but they never want to talk about the yardage.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:26 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I expect Ravens to come out with extra hits, shoving trying to intimidate. We better respond to this stuff right away.
I would really like to see us come out and be the aggressor for once. Like, I hope KO gets a chance to fuck up Judon in the first series to set the tone.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:28 AM 09-28-2020
Lamar is 0-5 when trailing at halftime...thats not a good trait. Dak had the #1 offense last year and lost every game they were trailing.

The first two KC possessions could likely dictate the flow of the game....if they get up early, Lamar will have to do something he's not used to doing.

When KC's offense is "on" every opponents possession grows in importance...they can score in bunches. Lamar hasn't proven himself in those types of games yet...
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Lamar is 0-5 when trailing at halftime...thats not a good trait. Dak had the #1 offense last year and lost every game they were trailing.

The first two KC possessions could likely dictate the flow of the game....if they get up early, Lamar will have to do something he's not used to doing.

When KC's offense is "on" every opponents possession grows in importance...they can score in bunches.
That's exactly what happened last year. Baltimore methodically marched down the field on an 8-minute drive and took a 6-0 lead.

Then Pat opened up a can to the tune of 24 points in the 2nd quarter and the game was effectively over.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:47 AM 09-28-2020
That's exactly what happened last year. Baltimore methodically marched down the field on an 8-minute drive and took a 6-0 lead.

Then Pat opened up a can to the tune of 24 points in the 2nd quarter and the game was effectively over.
Getting Pennel and Ward back will be interesting...the Chief's tackling so far has been atrocious. I'm sure it was a point of emphasis this week...

I think these two factors will be key...and what Mahomes/Reid have planned for Wink's 47% blitz rate.

Having Hill back for this game is huge from a strategic standpoint...Ravens had the luxury of game planning, last year, without him in the line-up.

He changes the way an entire defense is called....do the Ravens have a CB3 with enough speed to cover Hardman? I think Mecole shows up tonight...if he has Smith on him.

Ravens dont have great safeties ..and if they are blitzing every other play, they are going to be down a defender. This is where Kelce/CEH come into play...
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 12:09 PM 09-28-2020

Lamar is 0-4 when the other team scores 25 points or more.

He’s black Alex Smith.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:17 PM 09-28-2020
Unfortunately the Ravens are going to run right at Neimann and get 5+ a pop bc he’s such a huge liability. Spags needs to figure out a way to hide him.

This coaching staff choosing to make Neimann a full time LB is as confusing as it gets. He’s terrible on 1st and 2nd down.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 57
« First < 2424849505152 53545556 > Last »
Up