ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:55 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They ran on our defense the last two years and guess what? They still lost.
Lamar didn't, though. Ingram and the backs had a great game last year against the Chiefs.

Last year's run defense was TRASH going into the game against the Ravens.

Lamar rushed 8 times for 46 yards. That 5.8 yards per carry mark was the FIFTH BEST against him all last year. That's right, he average 6ypc or more in 11 of 16 regular season games.

He's not going to run wild on the Chiefs, Spags will make sure of it. The questions is whether or not that can stop the backs.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:57 AM 09-21-2020
Lamar has gotten better as a passer from last year. We really need Pennel back and to make an impact.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:00 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Lamar has gotten better as a passer from last year. We really need Pennel back and to make an impact.
He's the same passer, limited field scanning, throwing over the middle and shitty outside.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:02 PM 09-21-2020
I really want to unleash Gay on the Ravens. Line him up to both run blitz/ go get Lamar.

If we don't get in the backfield quick its going to be a long day with our crap linebackers.

On offense we need to score early and often to put the pressure on. Ravens offense is not made to play from behind.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:05 PM 09-21-2020
I’m hoping Gay has a chance to play more this game but we’ll see.

Niemann is going to get abused because he can’t tackle.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:06 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Based on what exactly?

He threw well against two teams with awful secondaries that he also torched last year?
[Reply]
DRM08 12:06 PM 09-21-2020
Hopefully KC offense can start much better in 1st quarter than we’ve seen in so many games lately.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:09 PM 09-21-2020
We beat the ravens most of the time. We have the edge but I could see us losing this one and it doesn't bother me. They can't and won't beat us at full strength.

If our D gets their shit together and we don't get off to a quick enough start, we will win. I'm just not overly confident in our defense at this point in the season.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:12 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m hoping Gay has a chance to play more this game but we’ll see.

Niemann is going to get abused because he can’t tackle.
I’ve read some saying that Gay isn’t ready mentally, and that he looked to be thinking too much in his limited snaps yesterday.

Okay.... but the current LBs could think as fast as they want and it doesn’t matter cause they’re not athletic enough, and they don’t tackle all that well.

Kid needs to take some lumps IMO if that’s what it takes to get him out there.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:14 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hopefully KC offense can start much better in 1st quarter than we’ve seen in so many games lately.
Yep..get a lead, focus on stopping the run.

Make Lamar beat you with his arm...

If KC gets more than a one score lead...he'll start pressing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:20 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
I was glad to see this as well, but the concussion protocol doesn't care about what a player thinks about their situation. He looked like he could barely walk yesterday after that hit. I'll be absolutely shocked if he's on the field next week.
We really can't be sure. Wilson had a similar issue after his collision with Herbert and he was back out there a few minutes later.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:23 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I've read that the retirement of Yanda has noticeably weakened their O-line.
He's been a big loss for them. The Texans and Browns were both able to apply a lot of pressure in their games against them.

We'll need our D line to show up for this one.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:32 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He's been a big loss for them. The Texans and Browns were both able to apply a lot of pressure in their games against them.

We'll need our D line to show up for this one.
I was encouraged by the play of Danna and Taco yesterday.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:50 PM 09-21-2020
I’m just not that worried about our defense long term.

If we can start the season like 7-1 or 6-2 at worst, I think we’ll see them turn it on late like last year.

Getting Pennel, Saunders, Ward, and Breeland back will be huge. You have to think that Thornhill will start getting back in game shape at some point. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gay emerged in the second half as well.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:35 PM 09-21-2020

Of all edge defenders with at least 10 pass rush attempts this season, @Chiefs DE Taco Charlton ranks 1st out of 108 qualifying players with a 20.0 “Pass Rush Productivity” rating per @PFF. Taco recorded 3 total pressures against the Chargers in week 2.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/cOst6qLEhs

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) September 21, 2020

Of all CBs who have played at least 80% of their teams defensive snaps, @Chiefs rookie L’Jarius Sneed leads the league in INTs, ranks 2nd out of 46 in passer rating allowed with a 29.2 and 10th out of 46 in overall defensive grade with a 70.0 per @PFF.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/pAXQuR5t3K

Of all interior defensive lineman with 30+ snaps this season, @Chiefs DTs Derrick Nnadi ranks 9th out of 109 with a 78.9 overall defensive grade and rookie UDFA Tershawn Wharton ranks 14th out of 109 with a 74.5 overall defensive grade per @PFF.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/btzSbexmgm

[Reply]
Page 12 of 57
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up