ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 11-28-2019
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
I realize that.

But that was last year.

Last week, he was pretty bad.

Like...real bad.

I'd still take Mahomes over Allen any day of the week, but to pretend that last week didn't happen is kinda silly too.
If that was last year, why did YOU mention it? :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:42 AM 10-14-2020
Yeah it's something like that.

Impressive.

What surprised me even more was seeing a stat that Tannehill has more TD's and less INT's in the last 10 games or whatever than Mahomes. Shocked me.

Someone posted it in this thread earlier.

Tannehill looks legit but comparing him to Mahomes is not comparing apples to apples. Tannehill is working with one of the most feared rushing attacks in the league. He basically attempts half of his passes off the play action. If he was forced to line up with no threat of the run, he wouldn’t look nearly as good.

We’ve got lots of weapons for Patrick but at the same time no QB is asked to do as much as he is each week. He doesn’t have the benefit of a good or great running game and our OL, IMO, is prob fringe bottom 10.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:43 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Tannehill looks legit but comparing him to Mahomes is not comparing apples to apples. Tannehill is working with one of the most feared rushing attacks in the league. He basically attempts half of his passes off the play action. If he was forced to line up with no threat of the run, he wouldn’t look nearly as good.

We’ve got lots of weapons for Patrick but at the same time no QB is asked to do as much as he is each week. He doesn’t have the benefit of a good or great running game and our OL, IMO, is prob fringe bottom 10.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:46 AM 10-14-2020
I realize that.

But that was last year.

Like...real bad.

I'd still take Mahomes over Allen any day of the week, but to pretend that last week didn't happen is kinda silly too.
What in the actual **** is this?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:49 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Keep Mahomes

The real question is Sean McDermott or Andy Reid?
How the **** are you not banned?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:10 PM 10-14-2020
I realize that.

But that was last year.

Like...real bad.

Lol you're trolling bad right now. Mahomes wasn't even in the realm of bad and sure as shit wasn't really bad. He was actually spectacular, but he had a deep TD pass negated by a bullshit penalty and has at least 1 more on top of that if not for other bull shit penalties. If not for some very timely penalties Mahomes would have had 450+ yards 3-4 pass TDs, 1 rushing TD, and 1 int. We'd be 5-0 and wouldn't hear this Derek Carr is elite bull shit.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:11 PM 10-14-2020
Lamar Jackson is terrorizing opposing defenses again....
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Lamar Jackson is terrorizing opposing defenses again....
Feasting on lesser competition.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:17 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Feasting on lesser competition.
Yea, they still have 3 games against the Steelers and Browns, plus good defenses like the Pats and Colts
[Reply]
DRM08 12:34 PM 10-14-2020

Yeah, nobody fears the KC run game. That takes away a lot of easier throwing opportunities for Mahomes. He’s got very nice weapons, but so do other QB’s who also have way more of a run game to set them up with play action stuff.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:37 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol you're trolling bad right now. Mahomes wasn't even in the realm of bad and sure as shit wasn't really bad. He was actually spectacular, but he had a deep TD pass negated by a bullshit penalty and has at least 1 more on top of that if not for other bull shit penalties. If not for some very timely penalties Mahomes would have had 450+ yards 3-4 pass TDs, 1 rushing TD, and 1 int. We'd be 5-0 and wouldn't hear this Derek Carr is elite bull shit.
Alright man.

Mahomes throwing 51% was amazing last week.
[Reply]
diqlix 12:38 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
If that was last year, why did YOU mention it? :-)
haha fair point
[Reply]
staylor26 12:58 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Yea, they still have 3 games against the Steelers and Browns, plus good defenses like the Pats and Colts
And the Titans.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:12 PM 10-14-2020

Funny how that works. Baker, Carr and Allen got upgrades in coaching, personnel (some both) and they all look a lot better this season.

Always, no matter what, use a 1st or 2nd rd pick to help Mahomes. Every year we need to do that and so far we have.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:32 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And the Titans.
I'm interested in seeing how that one shakes out. On paper, the Ravens should roll that Titans D but they got locked down in the playoffs so we'll see.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 35
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up