« First < 105155195201202203204205 2062072082092152553057051205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:25 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

:-)

That settles it. Brock Osweiler will throw 55 TDs next season.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:27 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
...I noted on Saturday, that Brock could play well and they could win and he would receive zero credit...
He moved the ball...should be interesting to see as teams get more film on him if he can continue to produce at a high level.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:30 AM 11-23-2015
And yes, Houston was gifted that pick six. I've never seen Rivers throw a worse pass, at least against us. Eric Hicks could have had a pick six on that play, much less Houston.

The difference between what Denver was given and what KC was given is that San Diego was never in that game yesterday while Chicago should have won.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:31 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
He moved the ball...should be interesting to see as teams get more film on him if he can continue to produce at a high level.
Well, he ran what Schaub and Flacco did well at times with the roll outs, play actions and bootlegs. The TEs looked great, catching 11 of 12 targets for almost 140 yards.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:33 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And yes, Houston was gifted that pick six. I've never seen Rivers throw a worse pass, at least against us. Eric Hicks could have had a pick six on that play, much less Houston.

The difference between what Denver was given and what KC was given is that San Diego was never in that game yesterday while Chicago should have won.
Chicago led for 0 minutes, yet they should have won... because they rallied too late, made bad decisions and executed plays poorly.

Denver led KC for less than a minute in week 2, won the game, but were gifted and it is still being cried about today.

Makes sense.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:34 AM 11-23-2015
Well, he ran what Schaub and Flacco did well at times with the roll outs, play actions and bootlegs. The TEs looked great, catching 11 of 12 targets for almost 140 yards.
Yep, and even Kaepernick looked awesome for a year or two. Denver's going to begin the transition back to Koob's offense and away from 'omaha, omaha'...once they get into the new routine, teams will be able to plan accordingly and we'll see what happens.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:36 AM 11-23-2015

No way. That was a great play by Houston.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:37 AM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Yep, and even Kaepernick looked awesome for a year or two. Denver's going to begin the transition back to Koob's offense and away from 'omaha, omaha'...once they get into the new routine, teams will be able to plan accordingly and we'll see what happens.
Hell, it's not like we've been cranking out Lombardy trophies in the current model. This is a similar offense to what Plummer ran, I believe... they had decent success, but didn't have the defense.

I don't care what offense they run, as long as there is balance and they can put up 17-23 points every week. The defense is the key to turning 11 wins seasons and a #3-4 seed into a title contender.

SEA didn't have a complex offense. Ravens didn't have a complex offense. Patriots aren't exotic on offense, they are finely tuned and very surgical with a phenomenal QB, which is the great difference maker.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 AM 11-23-2015
Chicago led for 0 minutes, yet they should have won... because they rallied too late, made bad decisions and executed plays poorly.

Denver led KC for less than a minute in week 2, won the game, but were gifted and it is still being cried about today.

Makes sense.
No, the Chiefs blew that game in week 2 with all the ridiculous turnovers. We hold onto the ball and Alex doesn't make boneheaded throws, you guys lose. If anyone is crying about that game, anyone with sense anyway, they should realize we did it to ourselves. I guess you could call that gifting a game away, especially considering how infrequently we've turned the ball over since?

Whatever, in the end Denver did what it had to do to win both games. This semantics game is just that. It's your choice to not acknowledge that Fox lost that game due to poor game management. He had it won and gave it away.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:57 AM 11-23-2015
Do the Mule Tools not realize KC just stomped Denver 29-0 in their house...until soft coverage garbage time.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:05 AM 11-23-2015
No, the Chiefs blew that game in week 2 with all the ridiculous turnovers. We hold onto the ball and Alex doesn't make boneheaded throws, you guys lose. If anyone is crying about that game, anyone with sense anyway, they should realize we did it to ourselves. I guess you could call that gifting a game away, especially considering how infrequently we've turned the ball over since?

Whatever, in the end Denver did what it had to do to win both games. This semantics game is just that. It's your choice to not acknowledge that Fox lost that game due to poor game management. He had it won and gave it away.
I'm not disagreeing with most of what you're saying, but it's hard to suggest that Fox lost a game in which his team never held the lead. Question becomes really, had Denver not gone for it on their own 4th down at the goal and settled for the FG... would Fox have still gone for it on his 4th down or would he have kicked? My guess is he would have still gone for it, and the result would be the same.

Denver's defense showed up ugly on some big plays that extended a few drives, including the final drive. They've unfortunately done that in a few games this year.

Gotta take the good with the bad. Bottom line... reality is 8-2 an they have 4 of the remaining 6 in Denver. They are tied with CIN (losing on AFC record tiebreakers) for that #2/3 seed and they play CIN in Denver in a few weeks.

It's all about positioning at this point, I just hope they're lucky enough to hang on and win a few more games. Chiefs' playoff run enters week 5 this week... can they maintain the 'can't lose' momentum?

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Do the Mule Tools not realize KC just stomped Denver 29-0 in their house...until soft coverage garbage time.
One team is 8-2, the other is 5-5.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:08 AM 11-23-2015
Yeah yeah yeah. One has had a horeshoe up it's ass all year.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:11 AM 11-23-2015
Yeah yeah yeah. One has had a horeshoe up it's ass all year.
:-) I hope things end well around here for you guys. One loss and this place will go back to crazy insanity.
[Reply]
O.city 11:12 AM 11-23-2015
:-) I hope things end well around here for you guys. One loss and this place will go back to crazy insanity.
You keep saying this. If the chiefs finish the year 5 and 1, they're in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:17 AM 11-23-2015
Take Carlos Santos kicks away and your team was a big joke. Carlos Santos, kc's MVP!!
[Reply]
Page 205 of 4820
« First < 105155195201202203204205 2062072082092152553057051205 > Last »
Up